Chapter 16

*Ashton's POV*

When I heard Luke saying those things at first I didn't understand, but then I realized, she had just cheated on me. I know it was a game, but I didn't thought she would go that far.

Having sex with Harry, in her own bedroom, we never did that by the way and it was killing me. I loved her with all my heart but she disappointed me.

I thought I meant something to her. I went outside and I heard steps behind me. I knew it was her, but I couldn't, I couldn't turn around.

"Ash, stop! Please! I need to explain to you!" she said.

I kept walking and I heard her steps were faster. "Ash , please!" I could swear she had tears in her eyes.

Eventually I stopped and turned around. "Well explain!" I said.

She came closer and just looked at me "I.. Ash, I don't know what got into me.." she said.

Suddenly I found myself laughing "You don't know? You just had sex with Harry, Brooke! and you tell me you don't know what got into you! I don't know.. maybe Harry got into you?" I said.

I knew I was being a dick and I should've listen to her, but it was too much to take in.

"Ash, I didn't had sex with Harry!" she said tears running down her cheeks.

"Really? You were naked, on his lap, but you didn't have sex!  Yeah, that actually makes sense!" I said rising my voice.

She looked awful "I'm sorry Ash, but I thought you and Tiffany... I thought .. I didn't want to imagine you being with her!"

"What?" I asked confused. "you thought I was all over Tiff' and that gave you the right to fuck Harry?" I shouted at her.

She looked scared and lost and the tears were running down her face really quick. "I DIDN'T FUCK ANYONE!! WE JUST MADE OUT ASH! YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR MAKING OUT WITH HIM! IT WAS JUST A STUPID GAME! I didn't even want to play it in the first place, but you all wanted !! and how was I supposed to know what you and Tiffany were doing?? I saw you already kissing in front of me! I didn't think me not being there would stop you from doing it, or worse!"

She was right, kind of, I kissed Tiffany in front her so maybe I should stop blaming her. It hurt seeing her like that, but the thought that she stood naked in front of Harry killed me.

"I don't know Brooke! Can we please talk about it tomorrow?" I said.

*Brooke's POV*
TOMORROW?? WHAT WAS HE TALKING ABOUT? HE WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF A STUPID GAME?

"So that's it, huh?" I whispered.

He looked into my eyes clearly not understanding what I wanted to say.

He came closer kissed my cheek and then left.

I wasn't capable of anything, couldn't think, couldn't move, couldn't call his name. I didn't even cry, it was just a shock to me.

Eventually I went in and I saw Luke with Michael there, I think they wanted to go home.

"Hey Brooke, I'm really sorry! I was such a dick, you didn't deserve it!" he said.

I couldn't even look at him, but I knew the alcohol spoke when he said those things, not him.

"It's ok Luke! Was not your fault!" I said then I went in the living room to tell everyone that I will go to sleep.

When I entered, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I had red eyes from all the crying.

"Hey B, you ok?" Louis asked.