Chapter 5

Ash took me to school today and then he went to his work place. He works at a video store.

"So now he takes you to school too?" Ally asked laughing.

"We slept together and school is on his way so he gave me a ride" I explained.

"You did what?" Kate practically screamed. "You guys did it?" she continued.

"No, Kate! God how can you think about that, you little dirty minded person!" I teased her.

"Well you are the one who said 'we slept together' " she quoted me.

"I meant sleep like when you lay in the bed with your eyes closed and just that" I laughed.

"But how on earth did he stay over to your place? Did your dad let you?" Ally asked.

"Well he didn't have much of a choice. Me and Ash were watching 'The Notebook' and at the end of it we fell asleep. Probably they didn't want to wake us up." I explained.

"So how did it feel to wake up beside him?" Kate teased.

"Honestly, I could get use to it. He was so sweet and loving last night." I said smiling.

They just smiled and we headed to the classes.

***skip to the weekend****

Finally weekend! This week has exhausted me. School and homework and taking care of Angie weren't always easy. Good thing I found my escape when I was alone with Ash.

I got to see him everyday this week and I don't know how he does it, but he makes me fall in love with him more every day.

Today he comes over and stays for dinner. I can't wait to finally spend some quality time with my family.

Dad and mom took their days off so we can enjoy every minute of this day.

*Flashback*
" I want to meet this boy, Brooke, hope he's not one of those tattooed guys on a motorcycle!" my dad prevented me.

"Dad, he is not! he is a great guy and we love each other!" I tried to get him to understand.

"Okey, then invite him over today!"
"But dad, you're not serious!"
"I am as serious as I can be, I don't want some duchebag to date my daughter!"
"Ok, I'll tell him to come here"
***
*the door rings*
"I got it" I practically ran from my room just to be sure my dad doesn't open the door knowing it was Ashton.

When I got downstairs my dad already opened the door. shit!

"Good evening, Mr. Scott"  Ash said blushing a little bit.
"Well hello, I suppose you are my daughter's boyfriend?" He said rising his eyebrows.

"Dad, cut it out" I laughed, I knew dad only wanted to intimidate Ash.
My Dad laughed too. "Come in, Ashton!" he then said.

I gave Ash a smile and he smiled back and came closer. He looked so cute standing there with some flowers in his hands, I suppose they're for mom.

"Come on here, the food is on the table" my mom said coming into the hall. "Hello Ashton! How are you?" mom greeted.

"Good evening, Ms. Scott! I'm fine, these are for you!" he said handing the flowers to mom.

"Oh, how sweet of you! They're beautiful, thank you!"

We all went into the living room where the table was set. Ash tried to sit right next to me.