Chapter 6

"What's wrong babe?" I asked.

"I'm..." he said pointing the floor with his eyes "we're.. leaving from Monday in a week in London then.. the rest of the world I guess." his voice cracking.

My body went all weak when I heard him saying that he is leaving in 8 days. I dropped the glass that I was holding. It broke to million pieces, just like my heart did.

Tears started to run down my face as I stood up from the table and looked him in the eyes. "And when were you planning on telling me? or did you forget that you have a girlfriend who has the right to know!" I practically yelled and didn't even wait for an answer, I just ran up to my room.

I can't believe he didn't tell me. What am I going to do without him? I can barely bear a day without seeing him or talking to him. How am I going to go through this?.

I heard he excused himself and followed me to my room.He opened gently the door seeing me crying.

"Brooke, I promise I wanted to tell-", "Really? You wanted to tell me? When Ash? hmm? Maybe calling me from the airport telling me you leave? That's when you wanted?!" I interrupted him screming as tears were running down my face.

"No, I wanted to tell you tonight" he said with a soft voice trying to calm me down.

"Stop this Ash! if you had wanted to tell me, you would've told me when you got the news! Not today!" I said in an angry tone.

"I'm sorry Brooke that you had to find out this way, I promise you it was not what I had in mind."he said stepping closer and whipping my tears.

I looked at him "Do you really have to go,Ash?"

"I'm sorry love, but I can't do anything about it, they need me!"

"so you're just gonna leave me? forever? " I said. "Hey hey hey, look me in the eyes" he said cupping my head with his hands making me look in his beautiful hazel-greenish eyes in which I always get lost.

"I love you, forever and always. You're the love of my life,Brooke -" "Don't! don't you dare telling me this and then leave me like I never meant anything to you " I interrupted him stepping away, tears falling from my eyes.

His eyes were filled with tears and I could tell he felt as much pain as I felt.

"I. Love. You! and that's all that matters. We will always be together no matter what. I will come back and love you forever" he said coming closer and pulling me into a hug.

"I don't want you to go, not just yet" I cried in his arms. "Don't ever leave!" I said to him.

Tears were falling down his face too. He kissed my forehead and hold me tightly.

"I won't leave you! I will always be in your heart same as you'll always be in mine, and we can work this out, I won't be gone forever!" he schecked a smile.

I looked at him and I couldn't believe that in 8 days I won't be seeing him around. And after all this is over we will have kids and live happily ever after! I promise you that!" he continued.

I smiled at hearing the words 'I promise you' because he always keeps his promises and somehow deep down I knew everything is going to be ok.

"I love you so much, Ashton Fletcher Irwin!" I stated.

"I love you more, Brooke Anne Scott" he kissed my lips soflty.

"You know that's impossible" I chuckled.

"Stop lying,Brooke, you know nothing is impossible if you have the will to do it." he said pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'll miss your hugs, Irwin!" I smiled.