Chapter 7

I was resting my head on Ashton's chest and he was holding me close to him when I woke up. I smiled remembering the last night.

He kissed the top of my head. "Morning, beautiful!" he said in that husky sexy voice.

I looked up to face him. "Morning, handsome! When did you wake up?" I asked. "Well, some time ago" he laughed "You were too beautiful and I didn't want to wake you up!" he continued.

I smiled. "Last night ... was ... perfect" I stated. He laughed and kissed me soft on the lips. "My favorite night!" he laughed.

He then took me in his arms and with a sudden move he picked me up. "What the -? Ash put me down!" I laughed.

"Remember how you always said you wanted to swim naked in a lake? Let's do that now!" he laughed jumping into the lake with me.

I barely managed to take a breath of air in when I suddenly was surrounded by water. It was a weird feeling! We came under the water and both took a deep breath.

"It's not so warm!" I screamed with my eyes closed. "Come here, you little thing!" he pulled me tight into a hug. He was so warm! I wrapped his neck with my arms and he held me by my waist.

He kissed my bare shoulder gently which made me giggle.

"Hey Ash, What's that?" I asked as I pointed at a random thing. He turned around to look at it and that's when I jumped on him and put him underneath the water and swam away from him.

He came out and laughed. "Ok, so you want to do it this way! Fine by me!" he laughed swimming towards me.

He catched me up and I screamed laughing. "Where do you think you're going, Miss?" he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He took me in his arms and gently pushed me into the water.

He pulled me out and I was laughing so hard. He then came close to me and leaned in for a kiss. I splashed water in his face and chuckled. "You get no kiss! Mister!" I laughed.

He splashed me too. We ended up splashing each other with water and suddenly he pulled me into his chest and crashed his lips on mine.

I broke the kiss laughing. "I said no kiss!"

"Babe, I'm so gonna kiss you whither you let me or not!" he smirked as he cupped my head leaning in.

I leaned in too and brushed my lips over his and when he wanted to crash onto my lips I leaned out! "No teasing, love !" Ash said.

I laughed and he found it the perfect moment to kiss me. He kissed me roughly his tongue searching every inch of my mouth. I moaned into the kiss. I kissed him back.

"Ash, I want you so bad right now!" I said.

"I thought there were no kisses !" he teased putting a rebel tuft behind my ear.

I jumped wrapping my legs around his torso and kissed him hard turning him on. "Well, we can change that!" I said.

We kissed as we swam to the surface of the ground. He laid me down on the soft grass and kissed every part of my body leaving love bites. Every single bite made me moan.

He finally entered in me gently making sure not to hurt me. I moaned his name causing him to go faster. He kissed my lips hard and his warm quick breath made me shiver.

"Oh, babe you're so good!" he moaned.

"Mm, ASH! I screamed his name.

He then collapsed on me and rolled over cuddling me. We stood like that for a while. "I'll miss you so much, Brooke !" he whispered in my ear.