Chapter 19

• Dedicated to Ashton Irwin

I tried to sleep, tried to forget what happened, but was all pointless as all I could see in these last 10 hours were these four walls. My eyes were red and dried as I didn't have any more tears to cry. I didn't even have make up on my face as the tears whiped it away.

It was over, and I couldn't do anything. Tomorrow he'll leave and we'll really be over. I never thought it would end like this. Never really thought it will end anyways, but maybe if I had thought, it wouldn't be so hurtful. What hurts the most is that he already gave up on us. He was ready to end things with me. He wanted this and it kills me because I don't understand why. What did we do wrong? What made him to want this?

It's 7a.m. and I can't close my eyes. I'm just staring at that wall full of our pictures and nothing makes sense. I'm just broken and I don't feel fine at all. Why Ash?

*Ashton's POV*

It was gone! The thing that made me smile was now gone and she took my heart with her. I was looking into the heart of an immense darkness, losing my mind. All my scenarios about telling her, were ending up with us kissing and actually we were happy because I wouldn't have tell her anything.

I knew I couldn't give up on us just because the manager had told us to. What we had was too strong to give up just like that. Why did she had to hear that stupid thing ? Now it's too late, she had lost all the trust in me and I'll be on the plane in the next 24 hours. I can't do anything to change her mind. I can't do anything to heal her broken heart.

When I'm thinking about all those moments when I'll have to hide my feelings it makes me sick and I can't just leave without telling her my true feelings.

But she's too stubborn to listen to me and I know she's hurt. I hurt her.

If only I had closed the door, if only she had came five minutes earlier...

I can't even realize it's over,it all happened too quickly. I never thought it will end up like this, after 3 perfect years of being together, I was the one who made the mistake and I couldn't do anything about it.

It's weird how things turned out to be. You're waiting one day to see your girlfriend, to hug and hold her and you end up hurting her and pushing her away from you. I screwed up, big time !

*Brooke's POV*

"Sweetie, what happened? You stayed all day in bed yesterday and today too... Are you ill?" I hear mom talking behing the closed door, but it was like I didn't even care to answer that.

"Can I come in Brooke?" mom asked.

"Yeah!" I said with all the power I had left.

Mom opened the door softly and came towards me. I was laying in bed with tons of tissues around me from all that crying.

"Heyy, what happened here?" mom asked.

I just looked at her not even knowing how I should start. "You ok, sweetie? Tell me what's wrong!"

"Everything..." I said looking at my hands.

"What do you mean Brooke?" she asked placing her hand on my back. 

"We broke up mom!" I whispered.

She looked confused at first, but soon as she realized I was talking about me and Ashton she took me in her arms.

"Oh, it's okay sweetie! You'll work it out eventually! I'm sure it's just a little fight!" she said.

"But it's not ! Mom... it's over !" and saying that was so painful. I finally admitted that to someone else. Me and Ashton were over.