Chapter 14

My face was starting to get all red. Every one was staring. I just covered my face in Ash's t-shirt.

"Come on babe! Don't be shy ! They probably just never had sex like we do."

"I hate you!" I said while I was burying my nose in his neck sitting on the couch.

He laughed and just kissed me . "Love you too!".

"Ok, I think I need some fresh air! I'll come back in a minute!" I told him as I got up and walked outside.

Suddenly I heard steps behind me. I turned around to see who they were. It was Kate rushing to me while the soft wind flew her hair on the left.

"Ok, please don't give me one of your 'what a naughty girl u are' speaches! I heard that you heard too.." I said kinda blushing.

Kate laughed "Oh, relax! I won't to that, but you still are a naughty girl! What on earth did Ash do to you that made you scream like that?"

"Ok, I think I'm gonna pass that!" I laughed. "Not to mention that you are the one who needs to give an explanation! What were you doing in that room with Luke?" I said blinking my eyes couple of times.

She smiled and looked down. "I-I.. I don't exactly know! I was so pissed at him for not calling.. I tried not to talk to him at all tonight.."

"I saw!" I interrupted her.

"But he came to me and he said that he thought about me during the tour and he wanted to call me but he didn't know what to tell me."

"I know!"

"You do?" she asked surprised.

"Yeah, Ash told me about the pic!" I said.

"What pic?" she asked confused.

"Oh, didn't he tell you about the pic?"

"No! What pic?"

"Ash told me he caught Luke staring at your picture a few times."

"Really? He did that? Aww ... so anyways. He's such a sweetheart! I've been trying all night not to just go and kiss him so when we were alone in that room, after he told me that, I couldn't help myself and I just jumped on him and kissed me . He kissed me back and well .. you know what happened next!"

"LOL , you guys are two freaks!" I laughed.

"Yeah, like you and Ashton are a total normal couple."

We laughed and just watched the stars. I didn't even know what time it was, but we stayed pretty much outside and Kate fell asleep. I didn't want to wake her up but I couldn't just leave her on the sand so I woke her up.

We went inside and she went in a room with Luke, probably they slept because she was pretty tired.

I almost fell asleep on the couch when Ashton came to me with a cup of something.

"Here babe ! Drink this!" I looked confused, but drank anyway. Suddenly my tongue was burning and my neck too.

"You bastard! What did you put in here! 100% alcohol?"

He laughed. "You were falling asleep! I thought I might give you a little something to keep you up all night!"

Somehow he looked so cute and I couldn't help, but smiling. We danced and played all types of stupid games that involved snogging or whatever. We were practically drunk and manageed to fall asleep when the sun was up.

******

I woke up with a huge headache. I slowly opened my eyes and it felt like everything was spinning. I realized I was still at Josh's house. I stood up and saw Ash was not there. My head was spinning and I put my hands on my head trying to stop that sensation. I saw Michael with Nafisa on his lap on the couch, probably still sleeping, Zoey's head was resting on Calum's bare chest, they were on the floor.