Chapter 10 This is so hard.

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" I asked but I got no answer.

"Aria? You're still on your date right.. why are you calling me right now?" I asked again and she finally decided to answer me.

"Zack left.. he had this family gathering today which came up at the last minute so he had to go.." she said.

"What the.. so you're alone right now?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah.. I'll be home in an hour or so" she said and I frowned.

"But you didn't take your car.. are you taking a cab?" I asked.

"Do I have a choice?" she said and I frowned.

"Yes you do and you're not going to get a cab. Send me the address I'm coming to pick you" I said already standing up to find Mrs.Miller to tell her that I was leaving.

"Louis it's a one hour drive, I'll manage" she said, while I wrote a note for Mrs.Miller to see when she comes back as she was still talking on the phone.

"Aria, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you that I'm coming. Just text me the damn address and stay on the call" I said and she let out a small chuckle.

"What are we even going to talk about for one hour, are you sure about what you're doing?"

"Damn Yes, and please wait in a restaurant or something, don't stand outside.." I said.

"Louis, I don't think you can drive for one hour with your phone in your hand.."

"What are you talking about, you're on speaker and I'm already in the car" I replied and she sighed.

------------------

Aria's POV-

I really don't know what to think. There's Zack, whom I like since a few weeks who left like he didn't even care.

He told me that he was going to a family gathering, but what kind of gatherings are planned on the last minute. I really doubt that.

Also I saw his phone's screen flashing with a message from a girl named Sarah, which said "Can't wait Zacky Baby.. ;)"

Don't judge me, I didn't want to look into his chats but what can a person do if the phone flashes up with something like that. Also when the phone belongs to someone you like. Someone you want to date.

And stupid Elephant Biceps told me that it was his sister. Like really, what kind of sister calls her brothers Zacky Baby, that too with a wink.

At first, I tried to call Lizzie, my best friend, but she didn't pick up. And then I saw the messages from Louis. Without even thinking more, I called him.

Louis, who said sorry to me, though I know that he hates being called wrong, who had decided to stay on the call and talk to me just to make me feel better, who didn't hesitate to drive for an hour to pick me up though he doesn't even know the directions. Though he got on my nerves quite easily he was nonetheless a good person.

"Aria? Are you even listening?" Louis said on the phone.

"Yeah.. I mean no.. what were you saying?" I asked and he sighed.

"I just asked what's your favourite flower.." he asked, we were playing 21 questions, which he had decided to play.

"Umm, Roses.. What's you- oh wait I know, Yellow roses right?" I smiled.

"How do you know?" he asked, I could feel him grinning.

"You were telling mom that you like them.. the day we met, remember?" I asked.

"Aww, cupcake I'm flattered" he said making me blush a bit.

"Don't get used to it" I said and he laughed.

"Aria, I'll call you later.." he said and I looked up where he was standing, grinning at me.

"Sure, take care.." I smiled and stood up. I have never felt so happy before this. All the feelings, the disappointment from Zack and comfort from Louis built up in me suddenly and I wanted to run into his arms and cry.

"Hey.." I said.

"Can I get a hug?" he said smiling, already opening his arms. And, I complied, to which he seemed taken aback but soon hugged me back. I could feel his reluctance in touching me. But I couldn't help myself. I really needed a tight hug right now.

"Don't worry, no one's staring us this time.." he whispered in my ear and I let out a chuckle.

"I would've hugged you even if someone was" I whispered back, while pulling away and if I'm not wrong, I did see a slightly pink shade running up to his cheeks.

"Umm, I'm kind of hungry.. do you mind if we eat here.." he asked and I shook my head.

"Not at all" I said.

"Uh, and I brought this for you.." he said giving me the carry bag that I had just noticed in his left hand.

"A teddy bear..?" I asked as I opened it.

"Mr.Cutiepie" he said making me chuckle.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"I named him, he's Mr.Cutiepie, ready to take away all your griefs with his cuteness" he grinned at me.

For obvious reasons, I really felt that it wasn't just Mr.Cutipie who wanted to take away my griefs with his cuteness.

************
A/N -

Stay Tuned :)