I rolled my eyes and went to open the door, expecting the mailman but is actually Jungkook, smiling at me.

"Hi hyung" Jungkook while handing me some flowers.
I look at the flower and took it, smelling the roses.

"Thank you Jungkook"

"Who is at the door hyung-Oh it's that bitch" Yuri said simply, stuffing her face with potato chips.

Jungkook look down, rubbing the back of his neck.
I sigh and put the roses on the table and said
"We're going out!"

"DON'T TRUST THAT BITCH!! LOVE YA!!" Yuri yelled.

I sigh again and close the door, holding Jungkook's hand.

"Sorry..." I said. He smile and shook his head. "It's okay, I deserve it..."

Jungkook drove us to the cafe.

The same cafe where we met each other.

"Um...we can go somewhere else if you want.."

"No no, it's alright! I like the cakes here!" I said.

"Okay then..."

We settle inside the cafe and drink our coffee that we just ordered.
"Yummy~ this coffee is always the best" I said, sipping on the coffee.

"You got a little something" Jungkook said and pointed at it.
"HM? Here? Did I get it??" I said, trying to wipe it. Jungkook chuckle and wipe my lips. "Not even close"

I blushed. I ate the cake while looking down.
Ughh that was so unexpected and cheesy!
When I look up, I saw jungkook was staring at me while smiling.

I wonder what's his thinking?

"I'm thinking how cute you look while eating the cake Jimin hyung" Jungkook said casually.
My eyes widen and I blush again.

Jungkook chuckle, patting my hair.

"Cute"

Day 2
Ding dong!

"PARK YURI, FUCKING HELP ME OPEN THE DOOR! I'M BUSY MAKING BREAKFAST HERE!!"

"Aish! Hold your ass up!" Yuri yelled and open the door.

"Hey yuri-"

"Oh no no no no no, I'm out of here. Bye hyung!" Yuri said and went outside, pushing Jungkook away.

When Yuri was out of sight, jungkook turned to look at me.
I smile and said "You can come in"

He sat down on the chair and I put the food on the table.
"Hmm...this was suppose to be me and yuri's breakfast but since you're here, you can replace her" I said while smiling at him.

He smile back and dig in.

When we were done, I wash the dishes and went to sat down on the couch, where jungkook was busy watching the TV.

"Hey hyung?"

"Hm?"

"Where do you wanna go?" Jungkook turn to look at me. I thought for a while and shrug.
"I don't have any ideas or plans"

"Um...then do you want to stay here and well, watch a movie or something?" Jungkook asked. "Sure"

Which turned into midnight.

"Oh my god! We've been watching kdrama and movies until 12pm?!" I yelled.

Jungkook was snoring softly and I sigh, grabbing the blanket and cover him.