Ëthia: Chapter 46 ~Prophesied~

"Alright," Kiara began, "The parade will be the same route as it always has been, Dax and you will ride in the carriage that doesn't have a top, that way the people can see you both."

I smiled at her, "It is my favorite carriage"

"I know," She said happily, "It's why I made sure that you're in it."

Kiara was wearing a simple blue dress that was accompanied by a gray shawl.

"Now," She continued, "Did you want your children accompanying you in the carriage this time? Or did you want them in a different one?"

I gave her a straight face, "You know I always want my children to be in the carriage with me."

Kiara laughed, "I thought so, I'll make sure someone knows to have them ready for that."

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself, "Is this cape really needed?" I asked eyeing the long fur cape that rested on my shoulders.

"No, I wasn't a fan of it either, they thought it might make you look more like a queen." Kiara informed.

The light purple dress I wore was another gift from Felicity, she said only the most elegant of women wear them, I wanted to resist, but it was a gorgeous dress.

The dress had the flowing sleeves I liked, a golden ribbon around the waist, and touched the floor to give me a floating illusion.

"She always gets those sparkles right" Kiara said with a smile.

Also, another favorite part of the dress.

"How do I look?" Dax questioned as he walked from behind the dressing screen with a black vest on that was outlined in gold and matching black pants.

"You always wear the same style vest," I said as I walked towards him, "And you're always shirtless underneath it!" I remarked, gently slapping his chest.

He leaned down and kissed me, "And you love it." He then he walked to the bed and sat down, "Besides, you told me you liked seeing these blue markings on my chest." He joked with a grin.

I looked at Kiara who smiled, "He is your King, you can like what you like" She said, "Also, Seviah said she won't make the parade today, she said something about her son having an emergency."

"Is he alright?" I asked with concern.

"From how she sounded he is perfectly fine." Kiara replied.

"Good." I said with some relief.

Dax stood up and brushed himself off, "Where are the children?"

"I'll go make sure they are ready." Kiara said and was gone.

I turned and looked back in the mirror, "This fur cape is ridiculous." I said before dropping it to the floor.

"Either way you're gorgeous." Dax quickly said, "You ready?"

"Not yet." I said, walking over to the table by the bed, "Don't want to forget this." And softly placed the crown on my head.

Dax laughed, "People would know you're the queen with or without it."

Dax and I walked outside to the front of the castle steps, and the carriage was waiting for us.