Ëthia: Chapter 13 ~A Lesson to be Learned~

Hey everyone! Sorry it's taken a while to update the book, my bad! Hope you all are enjoying the book so far, please give it a vote (it's so simple!) and comment please (requires a little more work) but thanks for sticking with the book!

Jarom's P.O.V.

We walked out of the room and back down the wooden stairs, two of the brothers were behind me while their father and one of the others sons were in front of me, I sure didn't feel like a guest, more like a prisoner.

Eventually we made our way to the place where Ëthia, Felicity and I had came up on the swing.

I'm almost positive that this was their main courtyard, there seemed to always be people walking about and talking to each other, but the second that I walked in they all stopped with their conversations and looked at me.

I wonder what it is that they have against us? I mean it could be the fact that we are outsiders, but this all seems a bit far.

The father and his son passed by people who graciously would get out of their way, and then the next second they were in my way making it nearly impossible.

Seriously? What's the problem with these people.

We walked throughout the tree passing by little huts and stores, seeing strange things that you wouldn't see in any other tree such as Roads, places to buy meat, a blacksmith, and even a tree garden.

Wouldn't having a blacksmith here be dangerous? Considering it's fire... And we are in a tree.

Suddenly I found myself walking into the son who was in front me and stumbling back a little.

"You need something? The son with blue and silver markings asked.

If Ëthia were here she would want me to ignore him and just continue on, so that's what I should probably do, but I couldn't.

"Yeah, I need you to get out of my way" I stated firmly.

It was almost instant that I found myself surrounded by the brothers. Damn, this reminds me of when Xrin and his nephews attacked me.

"You sure about that?" The brother with red markings asked.

Great, now I got them teaming up on me.

I looked at the brother with the blue and silver markings, Dax, I think that's his name. What a fool, I bet I could take him on, one waterbender against another, he would have nothing on me.

"I don't have a problem with my sons teaching you a lesson" The father said.

I looked passed Dax and at his father.

The father gave me a look, a look that basically told me he wanted me to do something so that his sons could 'teach me a lesson'.

I put my hands up briefly, "Alright, my bad".

The father didn't smile but turned around and continued walking, the sons still stood their ground and looked at me, they were trying to edge me on, to make a move, and I was tempted to do so.

I looked down and realized that I was clenching my fists, 'relax Jarom, relax'.

My fists relaxed and I put my hands to my side, I wasn't doing this for them, because I know for a fact that I could do some real damage to these boys. I did it for Ëthia, because I knew she would look at me, give me that look she does with her eyes, and ask me not to pick a fight.

"You're right" Dax said getting closer to my face, "It is your bad".

He turned around and walked away from me.