Ëthia: Prologue

It was a time where the streets were full of laughter and happiness, where the wicked truly had no place and no say, it was a time where the castle doors were open to almost anyone to come in and explore the beauty of what the royal family had to show. There truly was no place on the earth that was as pure and as joyful as the water colony. The Water Colony consisted of dark skinned people who were as dark as the night, or as brown as the trees, they could control water and manipulate it into many different things. The water people followed their rulers, King Lachoneous and Queen Ëthia, trusting in them fully with all their hearts, for they did lead and would not falter. Soon it came time and the King and Queen announced that they were expecting their first child. The colony celebrated the news and anxiously awaited for the birth of the child, and soon the time was upon them to find out if they would have a princess or a prince, and news did come that they all were shocked to hear. The whole royal family had been assassinated, killed in the night and never to breathe another breath again. People of the colony cried and wailed, the happiness and laughter of the colony seemed to have instantly been taken from them. Not knowing what to do people started rising forth saying that they would take rule of the colony, that they were the ones who were fit for the position, and only they knew what was best for the colony. Royal advisers gathered together to decide what to do, and just as a decision was about to be made a baby was brought forth. The baby was claimed to be the daughter of the King and Queen, it was a difficult choice and hard to tell, but the boy who had brought the baby forth told the Royal advisers what had happened, and without a doubt they knew the baby girl was the daughter of the King and Queen, the rightful ruler of The Water Colony. A name was placed on the child, and out of respect for the former Queen, the child was given the name of Ëthia.