Ëthia: Chapter 4 ~ On the Right Path~

Ëthia had spent most of her time catching Jarom up on all the news that she had discovered, from Xrin basically telling her that they will be united, to her finding out the history of her parents death, and about the prophecy. 

Jarom listened with enthusiasm, only falling asleep a few times, and could only admire Ëthia even more, "I always knew you were a miracle, now you're just a miracle in more ways than one".

They both laughed.

"So when do you leave for this adventure" Jarom asked her laying in the bed.

Ëthia gave him a blank look, "That's the thing, he never told me. All he said was, "Head to the Air Realm".

"Have you ever been to the Air Realm before?" Jarom questioned.

"No, but I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to get there".

Jarom looked at Ethia with a are-you-serious- kind of look.

"What?" Ëthia said.

"Do you not remember that no other Empire, Colony, or Realm knows you're alive? That's a little problem. People think you're dead. Well actually, people think your parents are dead and don't know about you"

Ëthia seemed to think about what Jarom told her, "Listen. I'll show up wearing my crown, my best dress, and simply explain to them what has happened."

"And you think that's going to work?"

"Yes. Because I'll be in my carriage, I'll have royal men with me, and really, they will understand that I must be of great importance". Ëthia stated.

Jarom got off the bed slowly and stood up looking down at Ëthia in the chair, "But where will you even start? The Air Realm is a big place, you can't just walk down the streets asking people if they know about the prophecy".

Ëthia gave Jarom some credit, she didn't exactly think everything through, "Okay, maybe you're right." Ëthia admitted.

A moment of busy silence came over them, thoughts were storming in the air.

"Wait!" Jarom said.

"What!?" Ëthia asked with excitement.

"Why not just got to the palace? I mean think about it, they must know something about the Prophecy, right? Because they are royalty, they have to know, or at least someone there must know" Jarom exclaimed.

"That's not a bad idea. But then again, they are royalty. Like you said before, I can't just waltz in the village, let alone a palace" Ëthia reminded him.

"But like you said before, if you have the carriage, some guards, and a crown on your head, they'll have to believe you. You'll probably have to give them a little background story, but other than that, I think You'll be fine."

"I'll be fine? You say that as if you're not going. And trust me, you're going".

"Whatever you wish for Ëthia" Jarom said with a smile, "By the way, I probably should be going once again, my mother is worried about me, I just know it".

"I already had a servant go give her a note, she knows, and I let her know that you'll be spending the night"

Jarom looked at Ëthia with the brightest of looks, "Thank you Ëthia, that means a lot"

"Well you mean a lot to me" Ëthia replied, "Now, it's dark out and it's time for dinner, Shall we?"

"We shall" Jarom said reaching his arm out towards Ëthia.

They both walked down the stairs that Ëthia found herself climbing and descending all the time.

Ëthia had rested her head on Jarom's shoulder as they walked down through the hallways and into the dining room.