Ëthia: Chapter 6 ~Felicity~

** I Imagine Felicity to look pretty close to this, Only she would have light grey eyes**

**Please comment on the story you guys, Comment's really help**

Ëthia slowly began to open her eyelids only to be welcomed to the pitch black, she immediately sat forward to find Jarom only to find that her arms were tied behind her back and Jarom was no where in sight.

Ëthia's heart started to race a little and she began to breathe a little heavier

"Ëthia, is that you?" Jarom whispered.

"Jarom!" Ëthia whispered excitement, "Are you Okay?"

"I'm fine, and you?" Jarom echoed

"I'm fine"

Ëthia scooted her way over to Jarom and felt a lot more comfortable and not so alone.

Once Jarom and Ëthia were touching Ëthia rested her head on what she believed was Jarom's shoulder.

"I think we are in some type of carriage" Jarom informed her

"But there's no windows"

"I think it's more of a prisoner carriage thing, we stopped not long before you woke up, you'll feel the horse's pull the carriage I'm sure"

"What about the bears? And our things?" Ëthia asked

"I'm sure that they are fine Ëthia" Jarom assured her.

They sat in the dark a while longer and eventually heard a deep voice outside that said something you couldn't really understand.

Instantly the carriage started to move and Ëthia feel backwards causing Jarom to laugh lightly at her.

"Glad you enjoy my pain" Ëthia said struggling to pick herself back up.

A while passed by and Ëthia and Jarom sat there in the dark listening to the horses pull the carriage and murmurs of men talking outside.

The carriage was pitch black on the inside and was incredibly cold as well, the ride kept going on and on to the point of where Ëthia and Jarom had both fallen asleep.

The men outside of the carriage carried on with random conversation that seemed to result in them laughing at the most random things possible.

"You took a pretty hard beating" One of the men walking beside the carriage said to the man riding on it, "That girl really gave you a good mark on your face"

"It was dark, and I could barely see the girl. I haven't fought a waterbender before or a girl whose skin blends in with the night".

The men all started to laugh and continued on with the ride back.

A while passed by and Jarom and Ëthia were again woken up by a sudden ascent that caused them to fall back.

"What was that?" Ëthia asked

"Clearly Ëthia we are going uphill" Jarom teased.

It wasn't long before they leveled out again and continued on a flat surface.

The carriage gradually came to a complete stop and for a few moments all you heard was the murmuring of the guards.

Ëthia still couldn't see Jarom but she looked in his direction hoping that he was looking in her direction as well.

Suddenly a burst of light flooded into the dark carriage and temporarily blinded Ëthia and Jarom.

The men grabbed Ëthia and drug her out and Jarom was right behind her.