Ëthia: Chapter 3 ~ It's a Fight You'll Get~

Jarom was still upset, angry at the fact that Xrin once again had beat him, he didn't know what it was, he practiced more than Xrin, was more dedicated, and even started earlier than Xrin had, it's as if fate didn't agree with Jarom on this subject.

But what really got to Jarom was the fact that he was in love with Ëthia, and he knew he couldn't be with her, the thought just tortured him from the inside. He had tried so many times to fall out of love with her, but every time he tried, he just ended up finding more reasons to love her, and more reason to keep loving her. There was no flaw about her, she was everything that he wanted, but not what she deserved. And the awful thought that she might be united with that monster, that pig, that worthless captain's son Xrin, hurt him even more.

He walked over a bridge and stopped once he got to the other side, he turned around and looked back, in the distance over the trees you could see one of the castle towers with a blue flag on top, "Love, who knew it could hurt this badly" Jarom said to himself and continued to walk on.

Minutes had passed and by now Jarom was at the woodsy part of his walk home, an owl flew overhead and disappeared into the other side of the woods.

Wild flowers of red, orange, and yellow were everywhere, this was his favorite part his walk home, it's where Ëthia and him first met. He remembered walking by and seeing this girl at the age of thirteen dancing in the flowers and singing, only for her to stop and look at him and introduce herself. Times really were changing.

Jarom smiled and continued to walk on, not much longer a ball of water hit him in the back of the head..

Turning around he saw that there was two boys, who seemed about nineteen or twenty, they looked serious, a bit angry, and bit like they had seen him before and hated him for it.

"Can I help you with something" Jarom asked standing against them.

A voice from behind spoke, "Xrin isn't happy with you, and you shouldn't be making your future king angry, now should you"

Jarom turned around and saw there was another two boys, looking like the others.

"Future King?" Jarom questioned, "Jumping ahead of ourselves are we?"

"She would be honored to have him" one of the boys spoke.

That's when the thought really came to Jarom, these guys looked similar, strong, young, and looked similar to Xrin. These were his nephews"

"Our princess will never choose him, she can't even stand the thought of him" And spit on the ground.

One of the boys that Jarom was now facing took a step forward, "You know, you got a lot of nerve just saying that, and you're right, she may never choose him, and that's why we are here"

"You want me to convince Ëthia to be with Xrin" Jarom said in a laughing tone.

The boys circled around Jarom and the oldest and tallest of them spoke, "No, we aren't so kind when it comes to the things that we want, we are here to give you a warning"

Suddenly Jarom fell to ground screaming in pain, he looked to his leg and saw that an ice shard had been sent into his leg"

Another one of the boys quickly ran up to Jarom and kicked him in his side, "Now listen kid, and we are only going to say this once, stay away from the Princess, unless we tell you otherwise, alright? Cause I wouldn't want to go up and have to hurt your family, now would I?"

Jarom melted the ice shard in his leg and formed ice walls and shoved the boys back with them. Quickly Jarom got water in the shape of a disc and put it over his wound, it started glowing blue and was healed. He jumped up only to find the other boys were already up.