Ëthia: Chapter 23 ~Open Your Eyes~

*** 

SO SORRY THAT IT'S TAKEN ME SO LONG TO UPDATE!!!! I'm back in college and I'm taking so many classes!!! My bad! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Remember to vote, comment, and share with your friends!

***

Ethia's P.O.V.

Morning had come much sooner than we all thought it had and I was certain that I had only a few moments of sleep before Tyrus decided to wake everyone up.

"Hurry!" He said shaking me awake violently.

"Tyrus, what could it possibly be?" I said with a morning scratchy voice.

I heard Tyrus's feet walk over to Felicity and he delivered the same message to her.

I battled to open my eyes but somehow Tyrus's enthusiasm for whatever this was was able to get me up.

I shuffled my feet into the main room of his underground home and sat myself at the table, eventually Ivan, Felicity, Jarom, and Dax joined me.

"Do you all realize what's happening?!"

I looked at Tyrus as he freaked out and truly wondered if he wanted an answer.

"Well?!" He added.

"Tyrus. No one knows what you're talking about" I admitted to him.

Tyrus shot a look at me and then went over to a chair and picked a piece of paper off of it and showed us what it was.

"Well, the little stunt we all pulled with kidnapping the prince put this whole Territory under lockdown".

Instantly my focus shot through the roof and I grabbed the paper from his hand, "They don't know it was us though... Right?"

Tyrus once again gave me another look that let me know the answer to my own question.

"Think about it" Jarom said, "Felicity and him went off somewhere and then we disappeared too, then the prince just happens to go missing".

I sat back down and rested my head on the table, "Ugh. So what's the worst that's going to happen?"

Everyone looked at me with disapproval and began shaking their heads slowly.

"What? That doesn't answer my question"

"What do you think is going to happen?" Dax questioned, "We kidnapped a prince".

"Oh." I said with realization. "But we didn't kidnap him! He came with us".

"I don't think they know that though." Felicity commented.

We all sat with frustration written on our faces and knew this situation was going to be a hard one to get out of.

I lifted my head up and looked around the room and noticed that all of Tyrus's men were missing, "Where's all your men?"

"They are going to find out what they can about this whole lockdown thing before it's too late". Tyrus responded.

"Too late for what?" Felicity questioned.

"Anything" Tyrus responded, "It could be too late for you all to escape, for us to hide you, or before the prince here changes his mind about this whole thing".

Ivan shot Tyrus a look and stepped up to him, "Is there something wrong here?"

Tyrus looked at Ivan with disgust, "You've lived your whole life in that damn palace of yours while the rest of us out here are starving and have to fight for what we want!".