Ëthia: Chapter 9 ~Don't Look Back~

** I imagine Felicity's Bird to look like this, but only with the right colors which were white and gold**

** Remember to vote for the story guys and leave some comments! They Really Help. Special shout out to annacm17 for commenting and stuff! **

"What!" King Wesley yelled in outrage.

All night King Wesley slept with a smile on his face because of the fact that today was the day that he was finally going to get rid of his daughter.

He flung food off the table and threw some at the servants, "What do you mean she is gone!?" He asked with rage.

The timid servant girl spoke, "It's just what I've heard my king, I only heard from others, they say she escaped last night with her prisoners".

King Wesley's eye grew bigger, "She even escaped with the prisoners?!" He took a moment and paused. "Get out of my sight!".

The servant quickly walked away not wanting to face the king again.

"How, how is it possible that none of my guards stopped them?" He questioned standing up.

Fulton and Ferris both sat quietly knowing that they too had failed to keep their sister on the palace grounds.

Wesley looked at them, "What's the matter with you two?" He asked impatiently.

Fulton looked at Ferris communicating that he needed to tell their father.

Ferris cleared his throat, "Father, we were there last night, we saw them take off"

Wesley looked at his sons, "And you didn't do anything?" He directed towards Ferris.

Ferris looked at his father shyly, "We tried, I promise we tried. But that girl's a waterbender, and we've never-"

Wesley held his hand up to silence Ferris, "And now you tell me not only did you see them, but you both fought her, and you lost?!" By now Wesley was directly in front of Ferris's face, "I guess the airbending lessons aren't doing you any good, are they?"

King Wesley had his whole family, besides Felicity, sitting at the table. He paced back and forth angrily, then he looked at his wife, "I told you we should've gotten rid of her a long time ago" He informed.

"I know my darling, you were right".

King Wesley wasn't going to let her get away with it this easily, he was bound to have her back in her grasp, no matter what the price may be.

*****

"Why on earth would anyone make a path that's right by a cliff" Jarom asked looking down the edge of the cliff.

Felicity laughed, "Scared of heights are we?"

Jarom glared at her.

By this time the three had made some good distance between the Air Realm Palace and wherever they were now.

The long winding path didn't have too much room for being side by side, so they found themselves in a single file line.

Felicity took the lead, Ëthia followed her and Jarom was in the back.

The cliff although dangerous, was extremely beautiful, it had little waterfalls that they had to go through, animals that would present themselves every now and then, and even a tree here and there.

"No, I'm not scared, but I'm highly worried that I could fall to my death" Jarom replied.

"Well maybe you shouldn't look over the edge" Felicity implied laughingly.