Ëthia: Chapter 15 ~ A Risk Worth Taking?~

***

Hey Everyone! It only took my a week to update! You're Welcome! Haha, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please Please Please remember to vote, comment, and share the story, it would really mean a lot!

***

Ëthia's P.O.V.

Waking up in the morning was nothing but easy, I was ready to leave this tree and be on my way to the Earth Territory . Felicity on the other wanted to sleep for much longer and took a little persuading to get out of bed, "If you get up we can go get some new clothes when we get to the Earth Territory ".

Instantly she agreed and was ready in no time.

The father had put on a huge breakfast for us to eat and supplied all of us with food, cloth blankets, and water sacks for the journey. I truly was grateful for that and let him know how much it would all come in handy.

Soon it was time to leave, time to depart from the huge tree that was full of life and full of mystery. We stood at the spot in which we arrived earlier and decided to take a last glimpse around the tree.

Looking around I took in all the beauty that this tree had to offer, "Don't get me wrong" I whispered to Felicity, "I'm not going to miss this place, but I will miss the beauty of it for sure".

Felicity looked at me and agreed.

The father and all of his sons stood there talking to each other as Felicity, Jarom, and I waited for Dax. Eventually they broke up the little circle they were in and Dax departed from them.

"Dax" His brother Blaze said out, "Don't be stupid".

Dax smiled, "I could never be as stupid as you". He then turned to us and had a smile emerging on his face, "This is all going to be exciting, an adventure I might say".

I tried not to smile but a smile broke through anyway, "Yes, let's hope it's an adventure" I said agreeing with him.

"Your bears and.. bird?" He said looking at Felicity strangely.

"Yes, yes it is a bird. I don't know why everyone think's it's so odd". Felicity said genuinely.

"Well your animals are already waiting down below, so let's get moving". Dax suggested.

Felicity got on the swing and slowly they lowered her down, one by one we went until all of us had reached the ground floor.

"Wow" Jarom said with excitement, "I almost forgot what actual ground feels like".

Felicity and I began to laugh while Dax had a smile appear on his face, maybe this could turn out to be a pretty fun adventure after all.

"Over here" Dax called out.

We started walking around the base of the tree until we came to a brown stable, we went inside and there they were. My white bear, Jarom's black bear, and Felicity and her bird.

After a while all of our things were situated and we were ready to go, I looked at everyone and asked if there was any last minute things to do. "Jarom? Felicity? Dax?"

That's when I noticed what Dax was on, it was magnificent and beautiful, it was red with pointed ears and had white feet. I've read about them in books but I've never actually seen one in person.

"Is that a bear-fox?" I asked Dax.

Dax smiled, "Yes, it is. How did you know that?"

"I read about it in a book somewhere, they don't know how it happened, but they ended up finding a breed of foxes that were as tall and strong as bears".