Ëthia: Chapter 22 ~The Water Princess~

"Where did you get these?" Felicity said running up to the dresses that laid on the beds.

I walked over and examined the two dresses that I'm certain Tyrus has stolen. Both dresses were a full length gown and extremely beautiful. One of them was a silver gown that looked like it would hug the chest and torso and relax as it fell, there was white long gloves on top of them and silver slippers beside it. The other dress right next to it was the same style only it was blue with silver linings along with silver gloves. The slippers that were next to it were the same shade of blue and had little designs in it that were silver.

I looked up at Tyrus and he had a huge grin on his face, "What do you think?"

I picked up the blue dress and started examining it, "I think you stole these dresses and that we are most certainly going to get caught".

Felicity had the silver dress pressed against her as if she were hugging the love of her life, "Ëthia! How could you say that? These gowns are to die for!".

"That's the problem" I said setting my dress down.

Jarom and Dax were outside talking and I started heading outside to join them.

"Princess" Tyrus said.

"Yes?" I asked turning around to look at him.

"The ball starts not too long from now and if you want to get in easily we will have to sneak you in as people are arriving".

I took a deep breath and walked back over to the bed with the dresses, "So who get's which dress?"

"I want this one!" Felicity said and bolted off around the corner to change.

I looked at the blue dress and picked it up, "Looks like this one is mine". I walked back to the same room as Felicity and began changing.

"Wow" Felicity said looking at herself in the mirror, "This dress is just gorgeous! Ëthia, what do you-"

Felicity stopped in mid sentence and looked at me with a huge smile on her face.

"What?" I said looking at her curiously, "Are you okay?"

Felicity didn't waste a second of time when she darted forward and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the mirror.

I stood there looking at myself and realized why Felicity had lost words.

My navy blue eyes were softly glowing which only added to the beauty of the dress that I was in. My hair still needed to be picked out and other minor things, but other than that I was extremely confident in the way I looked.

Felicity smiled and grabbed onto my arm, "Let's go show these boys what kind of beauty you and I have".

We finished making our hair and last touch ups and walked back into the main room only to have all the men look at us with awe written all over their faces. Tyrus's men looked at each other and then back at us with huge smiles on their faces while Felicity and I stood there trying not act like it was a big deal.

"You're right, the moon outside tonight is bright" Jarom said walking inside with Dax.

"Woah" Dax said and stopped walking completely.

Jarom stopped in his tracks and observed me from afar, slowly he walked up to me and had a look on his face that was completely stunned. His face seemed to be glowing for admiration for me and his green eyes seemed to get a little more intense, "Ëthia, you're absolutely-"

"Late!" Tyrus said, "We are all standing around completely unaware of the fact that we are not going to arrive at the ball on time. Ëthia. Felicity. Put those gloves on and grab those cloaks that we also stole for you, hurry up! The carriage is waiting".