Ëthia: Chapter 38 ~Snaps~

"Servants clothes, again?" Felicity asked with disgust.

"You are the ones who wanted to sneak into the palace" Ivan responded, "Not my fault."

"Fair." Felicity quietly replied.

By this time, we had gotten ourselves through the tunnels again and were waiting in one of the gardens at the palace.

Tall walls of hedges surrounded us and a fountain to the side muted the sounds we made to others in the distance.

"This wasn't nearly as hard as I was expecting." Seviah said with some spirit.

We all looked at her.

"What?" She replied.

"This isn't the hard part." Ivan said, "Not that I've snuck into my own palace before, but this isn't the hard part."

"What is the hard part?" Seviah questioned.

We all turned our attention to Tyrus, "Just like last time we have to sneak through all the different parts of the garden until we reach where the servants work."

I looked at Tyrus with confusion, "But won't they know who we are? I don't think we can sneak into the servant's quarters this time."

Tyrus looked at me with annoyance, "And what is it that you suggest, Ëthia?"

I looked back at him with the same energy, "Don't get mad at me, I simply want to make sure we all stay alive for as long as possible."

I then looked at Ivan, "From the location we are at now what do you think is the quickest and stealthiest way to your parents?"

Ivan thought for a moment, "At this hour of night my parents are either in the throne room judging people or they are settling in their room for the night."

We all waited for him to continue.

Ivan thought to himself before speaking, "The quickest way to my parents room would be through the servants quarters here and then into the main hall, from there you would walk down a large hallway until you came to some big golden doors, that's the masters wing."

Tyrus smiled, "That seems easy enough."

"And what about the throne room?" I asked.

"That's much trickier." He warned, "I'd have to be the guide if we went there for sure."

"So, we split up?" Dax asked.

There was a silence that fell over us, I think we all knew that we shouldn't split up, yet it seemed like the best idea to cover everything we needed too.

"Yes." Tyrus said, "This palace is too big to cover in one group, plus we'd have a huge group, we will get caught if we all travel together."

Everyone nodded their heads.

"So, my group goes one way." I suggested, "And your group goes the other?"

"Seems like the best thing to do." Tyrus admitted.

"What will you do if you find my parents?" Ivan asked towards Tyrus.

"I'll send one of my men to find you, that way you can all come and do what it is that you need to do."

It seemed clear enough, I was for it.