Ëthia: Chapter 42 ~Fall, Winter, Spring~

"She'll be fine." A gentle woman's voice said.

"She's been sleeping for days though." Seviah said with concern.

"The boy himself only woke up today." The woman's voice explained.

I could sense light, intense light, I must be in direct sunlight.

I gently moved my fingers and they touched softness.

Blankets.

Once my fingers explored I realized I was in bed.

Did Seviah say 'Days?'

"You can wait here" The woman continued, "I have to go tend to some other things, I'll be back later today."

I heard her footsteps leave the room.

Seviah's footsteps went beside my bed and I could feel her eyes looking at me.

I flinched a little when she softly touched my face, "Please be okay."

She put her hand on my forehead, I assume to feel how warm I was, and let out a sigh, "Your temperature is still fine." She took her hand off my forehead and walked out of the room.

I opened my eyes but quickly shut them because of the extremeness of the sunlight.

"Ouch." I said and rubbed my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned away from the light, my eyes started to tear up and I found myself blinking profusely. I wiped the tears away with the blankets and faced forward.

My room. I was back in my room.

The light greens, the cream colors, and the morning sun welcomed me right home.

I leaned up in my big bed and a smiled swept across me, "How good it feels to be back in my bed." I said with true joy.

I raised my arms up and stretched out, my arms popped, and I gasped with pleasure.

I threw the blue and cream-colored blankets off of me and swung my legs so they dangled over the edge. I stepped down on the marble floor and was met by a warm floor.

Standing up straight, I twisted my body and let all my bones pop, "Much better."

I walked over to mirror and almost jumped back at my reflection.

My hair was completely crazy, I was in a blue night dress, and my eyes were a little red.

"What happened?" I asked myself as I examined my face.

"Ethia!" Seviah shouted as she stood in the doorway.

I smiled back at her, "Seviah!"

Seviah came forward and embraced me, "You're okay! You're okay!"

I hugged her tightly back, "Yes, I'm okay."

Seviah let go of the hug and faced me, "Dax! Stay right here!"

Seviah ran out of the room and down the hallway.

I smiled and laughed to myself.

I turned towards my closet and decided to get ready, for whatever was to eventually come my way.