Ëthia: Chapter 11 ~ The Royal Glowing Eyes~

Hey guys! I'm pretty proud of myself, this was a pretty quick update. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Thanks for the twenty something people who keep ready, you guys are great! Please give me a follow! 

Ëthia's P.O.V.

The night crept on us, I guess I've been so lost in thought lately that I didn't realize that the sun had gone down.

I looked over at Jarom who seemed like he was about ready to fall asleep, I gave a faint smile and looked to the other side to see that Felicity was deep into thought.

"I think we should stop and rest for the night" I said slowly the bear down.

Jarom didn't even hesitate to slow down and stop the bear, he got off, plopped on the ground and was soon asleep.

I laughed at him a little and got off my bear. I started going through my things to find something to eat, "You okay?" I directed towards Felicity.

Felicity took a while to answer, seemed as if she was thinking about something, "Yes, I'm just tired, maybe a little homesick...."

I looked at Felicity with shock, "You m-miss home?" I stutter.

She looked right back at me with a confused look of her own, "I think I miss knowing where I am, I knew that place like the back of my hand." She walked over to Jarom's bear and started going through her bag, "But out here, I'm honestly just following you two, I have no clue where I am, where to go, or what to do".

Felicity somehow seemed like she was defeated, as if she wasn't good enough to be around Jarom and I.

I stopped going through my bag and walked over to Felicity and gave her a hug, "Looks like we are in the same place".

I felt Felicity start to laugh causing her shoulders to rise up and down.

I let go of her and smiled, "You see, nothing to worry about"

Felicity smiled and continued to go through her bag, "It's just, I don't want to be the person who holds you back".

I have a lot more in common with Felicity than I thought I did, I know exactly how she feels. I feared all the time being the one who would let the whole kingdom down. Every little mistake that I made I always felt like the whole world saw me and judged me accordingly.

My thoughts were interrupted when Felicity whipped out a blanket and laid it on the ground, she laid down on it and just feel asleep.

I'm the only one awake, I seem to always be the last one asleep.

Not wanting to waste time I walk over to the other side of my bear and get some feed out of my bag, I then began feeding the animals while my thoughts were all over the place.

What's going on? Why is my life being thrown from side to side? I didn't ask for this, I didn't ask for any of this.

Stop Ëthia, you can't think like this, it's not something you need to focus on, you're going to learn something from all of this.

Something wet touched my hands, I snapped once again out of my thoughts and saw that the bear wanted me to pet it, I laughed a little and started to pet the white bear.

"You're such a gorgeous animal"

The bear walked forward and put it's head to my stomach, "You think you're just so cute, don't you?" I say cracking an even bigger smile on my face.

After a while the bear went and laid down by the black bear.

Once again I'm all alone, and I'm not even tired.