"My jobs done." He said nodding at me.
"Okay Eli and Tyson you guys are in charge of alcohol." I told them and they saluted me.  
"Karen and Carmine want to help me put away all breakables at my house before?" I asked them.
"Ya sure," Karen said smiling and Carmine just shrugged.
"Maurice you and my sister can do music! Get a list of songs from people around the school that way the music is what everyone likes." I explained and Maurice nodded.
"Yes haven't been to a party in like ages!" Joey exclaimed. I smiled at him and after lunch I headed to English with Joyce and Maurice.

I sat down and then Raiden and Vince sat around me like usual.
"So chika your throwing a party huh?" Vince asked looking at me seriously.
"Yup your invited Vinster!" I exclaimed happily.
"What about me?" Raiden asked and I turned my attention to him.
"Oh ya Um well sorry but your not." I said shrugging. He glared at me.
"I'm coming anyways," He informed me and I shrugged.
"Knock yourself out.... Literally." I teased and looked away.

The rest of English and gym was nice and quick thank the lord for that! By the time I got to art I was pumped about the party I had people coming over and asking if they could come. Of course I told them yes and too bring their friends. I sat in Mrs. Tarlea's chair and spun around while she taught our art lesson. See being the favourite student meant not getting yelled at much and always having her as a friend was fun too. Once she was done I stopped spinning and smiled up at her.
"Hey Anna whats new?" She wondered and motioned for me to get off. I grabbed a stool and sat on it instead.

"Throwing a huge bash tomorrow night!" I gushed and she raised a eyebrow at me.
"What about your rents?" She asked me.
"Ya I'm getting rid of them no worries." I said nonchalantly.
"And the alpha's thoughts?" She asked more curiously. I tilted my head and thought about it.
"Hey Raiden!" I called to the back of the classroom.
"What!?" He yelled back.
"Think your dad will let me throw the party?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't know but he likes me... I think." I told her and she laughed. I walked back to my desk that was shared with Vince and Raiden and sat down between them.
"Demitri told us about your teddy bear?" Vince said smirking. I glared at him pursed my lips.
"Uh-uh," I replied.
"Why do you sleep with one? Your 17 not 5." Vince asked teasing me. I rolled my eyes.
"I don't know I have to." I told him truthfully.

"Why?" Raiden asked me softly.
"It smells good. Smells sweet and the scent tingles my nose. I have no idea why it smells like that but it does," I explained. I looked at Raiden so see him smiling genuinely. A real smile looks good on him if I must admit.
"That's weird," Vince mumbled.
"Ya tell me about it! The scent is fading so I get less and less sleep!" I exclaimed angrily. Raiden chuckled and stared at me.

"Who's scent is it?"He asked me.
"I don't know!" I huffed and slammed my head on the desk. I layed there.
"When you find out just rub the teddy on their head or something." Vince chuckled and I actually laughed.
"And look like a crazy person no thanks!" I said.
"You are a crazy person Sienna so wouldn't change much." Raiden commented.
"Thanks for your input jerk." I replied.  Art class was over soon enough and I walked onto the bus only to be pushed into a seat. I smacked my head off of the window and everything went fuzzy. Man I hit my head hard it actually hurt.

I regained some of my non blurry vision and looked up to see Dana glaring down at me.
"Oop's sorry I didn't mean to!" Dana said faking her concern. I pulled myself up and walked past her and sat in my seat. I wasn't going to bother with her anymore she isn't even worth it. I get in trouble most of the time why? Because Dana said I did that and sometimes I did this! It was dumb but hey I'm over it! Carmine gave me a weird look when I sat down. I felt the back of my head and felt it throbbing. Definitely going to be a bump tomorrow.