But for now the pressure has been reduced to a certain extent, like Julia has not been threatening me anymore, I guess that is the other reason why I am not going to tell Nathaniel, maybe... maybe she is through it.

The door opens and Nathaniel walks back in. He sees me next to the door and he passes a curious look. "You're alright?"

"Yeah.. was just- thinking."

"About?"

"It's nothing... um... lets do something." I say looking around the room, there is a study desk, we can study, there is a TV, we can watch something or play stupid video games... and there is a bed... we can just lay there. Who am I kidding? We can make out and who knows... do more.

Nathaniel seems to be thinking the same judging by the look he is giving me now. His eyes are set on the bed with his face a bit red.

"Uh..." he starts. I look over at him. "Have you had breakfast?"

Thank you so much Nathaniel for ruining my thoughts. "I did... but I wouldn't mind having another."

I follow Nathaniel downstairs examining the house. It's one of those boring ones if I have to be honest. There is nothing to watch around and judge, just plain and simple, like my g-parents', only that ours has a bit of character. It's a mixture of the 90s and luxurious things... this house is just... plain and very boring.

As we walk towards the kitchen door, a deep laugh engulfs my ears, it makes me smile. Nathaniel, however next to me seems annoyed. We enter as the room is filled with silence.

"Uh, dad, Leo, this is Elia... a friend from school, Elia this is-"

"Don't worry, I've introduced myself earlier, we kind of talked."

"Talked?" Nathaniel asks. I look up at him to see his eyebrows raised high above his forehead. I can read panic in his eyes.

"Yeah." I smile. "Like I introduced myself and we talked about a few things."

I know Nathaniel wants me to tell him about the few things we have talked about, but as for me, I think I really don't want to got there. Nathaniel's parents... as in his dad and Leo are pretty awesome, there are kind and chilled, unlike his mom. I still remember the time I went over where he used to live, that was one of the worst days of my life.
Nathaniel was homophobe, and his mom too... it was kind of difficult for me to cope with that day. But when I came here, Leo opened the door and engulfed me with a huge hug, Frank was right behind and gave me a warm hug and a soft handshake. It made me feel as if I belong.
And to add to that too... they're both gay, making it more comfortable. It's just Nathaniel hasn't come out to them, which I doubt he will any time soon, but I know when he does, I will be able to hold Nathaniel's hand around them, and even kiss him, unlike my g-parents who I have concluded never to tell them about my sexuality.

"I hope you don't mind if El joins for breakfast?" Nathaniel says. He pulls a chair out for me and motions for me to sit, which surprises me since he is still in the closet. Nathaniel on the other hand doesn't seem to put it in mind, he walks across the table and pulls a chair out for himself.

"Uh! Not at all... I had already made an extra share for him." Leo smiles at me. I smile back. My eyes dart to Frank, his eyes are glancing between Nathaniel and I, but when he sees me looking at him, he quickly looks away.

"So." Leo says while pushing a plate of pancake my way. I look up at him. "Tell us Elia, how long have you known Nathaniel?"

"Um, about three months now... like I lives in L.A and recently moved to live with my grandparents here." I say pulling the plate close to me. I study the well made pancakes that are already making my water mouth.