"I think about that a lot" I admitted, hoping he did too.

"Me too" he nodded, "I'd like to grow old with you Lana." He chuckled, "Until we're old with kids of our own, maybe even grand-kids who knows." A smile spread across my face as I buried my head into his chest.

"I'd like that." I whispered, those being the last words until we were yet again pulled into the comfortable silence that we had before the haunting topic that had subdued me came about. Though it wasn't as bad as I had imagined. 

*

I heard a baby giggling and then the familiar raspy chuckle of my boyfriend fill the room, awakening me with a smile on my face. I sat up, seeing Niall standing infront of the travel cot that had a changing unit on top, changing Theo's diaper. "The tickle monsters gonna get'cha." He whisper-yelled, bringing his hands up and then placing them on Theo's bare sides, tickling him. I heard the now-familiar giggle escape Theo's lips as Niall's head fell back in laughter, scrunching his eyes closed and holding his stomach as a loud noise rumbled from Theo, "Theo mate! That was louder than mines!" He laughed, and I couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped my mouth resulting in Niall whipping his head round and smiling. "Babe." He grinned, "Good morning." He kissed my cheek and I had to desperately keep my eyes on his face instead of the prominent v-lines that disappeared into his sweats that hung low on his hips. It was clear he didn't have boxers on and had probably been in a shower as his hair was wet. 

"Morning Ni, morning Theo." Theo grinned, showing the few teeth that were now showing. I kissed Niall's cheek before picking up some clothes, "I'm going for a shower, can you put some breakfast on please?" He nodded, putting some sweats on Theo and a t-shirt that read 'My Daddy loves me lots' 

"I thought we could go swimming today with Theo and Mia? Mam text me asking if I could pick her up and I thought it would be nice to bond with her, Is that okay?" He asked and I smiled.

"Sounds great." I made my way into the bathroom and quickly showered before pulling on a pair of black leggings and a long top with my strapless coral bikini underneath. Quickly drying my hair and pulling it into a messy bun, which looked nothing like it should have but It would have to do. I put some waterproof concealer on my dark circles and quickly left to pick up Mia with Theo's bag in hand.

*

"Elana!" Mia squealed, pulling me into a hug followed by Niall. She really was a beautiful little girl.

We made our way back to the Horan's house, picking some trunks and a little swimmers nappy for Theo, a swimsuit for Mia and then set off to a local pool. 

"Can you do my hair like yours please Elana?" Mia plead while we were in the changing rooms, I smiled and nodded, pulling her long brown hair into a messy bun. "Thank you!"

We made our way out the changing rooms where Niall stood with Theo in his inflatable rubber ring, splashing Niall with water. I started laughing, making my way into the pool to stand next to them both. Niall smirked and brought his lips to the shell of my ear and whispered, "You look incredible in that bikini." I blushed, and when he pulled away he squeezed my bum and winked. 

"Niall there's children here." I whispered, swatting his hand away. He laughed at the blush on my cheeks that not even all the makeup in the world could cover.

"Sorry, I couldn't control myself." His raspy chuckle filled my ears, "Mia how about we go on the slides?" Niall piped up as if nothing happened as Mia grinned, following behind him. 

I made my way over to the shallow end, pulling Theo along as he splashed, laughing. After roughly 10 minutes I decided to take him out the rubber ring and try teach him to swim. It couldn't be too hard.