Epilogue

Writer's pov

Anjali came out from their closet with a serious face expression. She looked at Rahul who was sound asleep under blanket . She looked around and caught a small pillow from the side. With all energy she threw that right across Rahul's face.

" Get up you cheater " Anjali  screamed and pulled off his blanket.
Rahul wake up after getting startled by all sudden actions and quickly pulled back his blanket on him because he wasn't wearing anything.

" What is this Anjali ? At least think about the time. Yesterday night I think we went bit over. I am so tired " he again laid back to bed

" It's not me , it was you who went overboard and not little more than usual . Get up Rahul you cheat " she took other pillow and began to beat him.

" What ? And why are you calling me a cheater in this early morning " he asked annoyingly rubbing his eyes. Anjali threw  something towards him.

" What ? " Confusingly he took it and it was a pregnancy kit. He took a close look at it and clearly saw two red lines on it. All of sudden a smile appears on his face.

" Are you smiling? Is this funny ? " Anjali stood from the bed and began to yell at him.

"No baby I am so happy. Come here let me give you a hug .." he spread his hands to hug her.

" Stop it. I told you, I told you thousands times before Aahil turn one I don't want to think about other child now look what happened. You lied to me Rahul , you cheated on me . You said you are taking pills since I can't take them , now look at this.  " She screamed

"Come here my dear wifey. Why are you shouting for such a happy news ? It happens sometimes and sometimes I forgot about taking pills but whatever it is they are ours. Since god gifted us why we have to complain. I  Love you so much Anjali and don't be sad this is the perfect time to stay happy. " He tried to calm her down

" But still it's not because I don't want another baby. There have to be a certain gap between two siblings. This can also affect baby's health Rahul. What about me ? Last time delivery is still inside me like a nightmare. " She whines

" Last time I wasn't there for you but this time I want to compensate for that also. I want to be your side every time taking care of you. Granting all wishes and giving support.  " he kissed on her cheeks and back hugged her tightly.

.....................

" When you walk you have to take deep breaths . See like this take it in slowly and give it out like same way. By this you will be relaxed " Aleena and Rajveer were at hospital because it was almost time for her delivery.

" Who is telling this ? " His mom was watching everything by sitting on a visitors chair inside the hospital.

" Do you know Aleena during the time of Ahana and Vihan's delivery he was running all around inside hospital like a mad dog and when Divya had taken to delivery room he fell straight to the floor unconscious "  Aleena couldn't control her laugh after hearing that.

" Mom is that necessary to say it here. Aleena you come and take some rest " he asked her to sit for a while

" Veer you come and sit here. Doctor have given her injection and she needs to walk to get labour pain. Aleena you walk slowly girl he will say something like that don't mind him. " His mom said and she made Rajveer sat on chair. Then Gayatri accompanied Aleena to support her while walking.

" I think cesarean was better at least she shouldn't have endure much pain " Rajveer commented

" That doctor suggested cesarean initially but Aleena quarreled with doctor and changed to normal delivery . It's always good to have normal delivery if there isn't much complications. " Said his mom.

After taking few more steps Aleena felt so uncomfortable . She held her hands on baby bump and other hand get hold on Gayatri.

" Mom, it's paining " she sat on the floor suddenly and Rajveer quickly came towards her side .

After that everything was in a rush and Aleena was quickly taken to labour room. After an hour of Aleen's hardwork she delivered a healthy baby boy weighs about 2.5 kg.
Everyone were so happy and Rajveer couldn't control his tears after seeing his new born baby.

Everyone came to visit the new member and mother including Aleen's mom , dad and her brother. Happy moments everywhere. Meanwhile Rahul also announced other happy news about them.

" Did you informed this happy to Rajeev and Geetha ? "Asked his mom

" What to say mom ? My father in law and mother in law both are busy with their honeymoon. We don't even know where are they now . After all they have to compensate for all these years that wasted just because of some ego " said Rahul.
Everyone laughed and everywhere it was happy moments.

Rahul and Anjali were going back to home and Aahil was happily enjoying the drive.

" Rahul .... Where are we going ? " Anjali asked when she noticed Rahul wasn't driving to home.

" Somewhere ... A huge surprise for you " he replied with an evil smile

" Come on .. tell me Rahul . " She insisted. But Rahul stayed mum. After two hours of traveling they reached their destination.

" Do you remember this place " Rahul asked to Anjali who stepped out from car with Aahil. She began to analyze the location.

" This is ...... I think we had came here before right ? If I remembered it right then there was a small house here right but this one looks new" said Anjali.

" Yeah you are right. " He agreed

" Ohh now I remember. This is the place where we...." She stopped suddenly and becomes shy suddenly.

" Why you stopped? " He began to tease her . He dragged Anjali gently towards the house gate. He opened the gate and entered into the compound , walking through a narrow stone paved path with either sides filled with green and beautiful flowers. Anjali was confusingly following him. They both ended infront of a small white cottage house.

" Welcome home " he said looking at Anjali.

" But.."

" Years back I promised you we will definitely live together like those two old couples. I promised you that I will definitely give you a beautiful house here. See this is our dream home, you , me , Aahil and our new sweet member of family. " Said Rahul

" Thank you much. You are so sweet " Anjali buried her face on his chest and began to cry.

" This not the time for crying Anjali. I don't want your tears I only need your happy face. So stop wasting those tears and  Come let's go in " he opened the door and they together walked inside.

"How can I compensate for all these love, affection and care you are giving " asked Anjali.

" That's simple , Always be mine " Rahul sealed the deal with a deep kiss.

...................................

Yeppieeeee🌟🌟🌟🌟

Finally my second book also finished. That was a long journey.
My lovely readers, friends thank you so much for your support and encouragement. I hope everyone liked the story.
My new story updation is also there.