100 - Together

Rajveer's POV

Why Rajveer ? Why ? Why you did like that ? I don't want to let her go from my side . I will do anything to stop her going back to US. So this is the only way which came into my mind. I just want to make her understand that she is not open up her heart just because of her guilt.

When I was passed out I don't remember anything but when I gained my consciousness while I waye taken to hospital I understood that I was resting on her lap and she was frequently asking Rahul to go fast. Even if I was going to die I felt so good lying on her lap and how she tightly hugged me towards her. That tears , her concern that wasn't just because of guilt infact she was hurt. That pain was  because she got some feelings for me. This is good I always thought that when I die suddenly only my parents, and relatives will be mourning for me but there is someone to mourn for my heart.

Aleena went back to Jennifer's house to change her dress and freshen up while I was transferred to room. It's boring to be in a hospital especially when I have to watch this idiots face instead of Aleena. I saw Rahul sleeping on bed at bystanders bed . Actually poor thing he was running around hospital from yesterday night till his time. We were always together when ever we faced problems. My brother, friend, well wisher he was everything for me.

Counting every minute seconds I waited for Aleena and she came there with her two friends. Am I looking like a piece in museum ? Everyone is visiting me .

" Thank God you are okay now. Yesterday you really scared us Rajveer " Anjali said while looking a flower vase to keep the flower she brought. She saw Rahul was sleeping on bed and she flounce the flowers towards him intentionally so that water droplets fell on him. Rahul quickly wake up from bed and began to look  here and there without getting any clue. These two are really funny. I can't even imagine what will have if these two get marry.

Meanwhile Karan entered into room with a serious face in this morning itself.

" What happened Karan ? " Rahul enquired ,  he was sitting on couch still in his half sleep.

" It's about Divya and yesterday's goons who ....." I saw a hesitation in his face.

" I am not ready for any compromise. I can forgive her for hurting me but not for hurting my kids. " I said bit annoyingly.

" Rajveer ...... Relax " Aleena said softly.

" Thats not the problem. Even if we let her go I don't think police are ready to leave her. She already has many cases on her for fraudulent activities. That guy yesterday who talked with you remember ? " Karan asked and I shooked my head.

" Actually he is her husband from second marriage " said Karan

" What ? " Me and Rahul reacted at same time .

" But he was in jail for some money related issues and in that mean time Divya came to your side to reconcile with you . But her plans went vein when you married Aleena and decided to fight for kids custody. They both wanted money and she supported kabeer for getting money from you. " What I am hearing ? Is she is that old Divya which I really used to know ? Is that the same girl who I spent my marriage life and have two kids ?

" Still as a mother how she can do that to her kids " Aleena asked with a disappointed face.

" There is something worst than this . Police were searching for her because of an insurance fraudulent case . Divya and Kabeer had a child , a girl but she died when she was four and it was an accident. But chances for her recovery was high when she admitted to hospital but one day suddenly that child died on hospital bed because of breathing failure. Case closed like that and Divya got a huge some money from insurance company. But due to some doubts that insurance company conducted some investigation and found that breathing failure occurred because Divya herself stopped the oxygen supply ......... I think you got what I mean " I was really shocked to hear what he said . How can Divya do that ?