4 - Who are Singania's?

Writers pov

Finally they got their fake certificates from the agent who promised them.

" Wohh no one can find out this is fake. It will defeat the original one " said Jenni while gazing at the certificates.

" My heart is still racing . What if we get caught ? How will we face others ? " Anjali shows her worries.

" Once you get job who is going to ask for these   . only matters is your job efficiency" said Jennifer.

" So certificates and resumes are set . Next what ? " Aleena interrupted.

" There is something really important ? " Jenni said with a serious tone.

" What is it ? " Anjali and Aleena both asked at same time.

" Your dress. Singania's  office is not just an office where employees come and go after their work. It's kind of a fashion hub especially among girls. It's very very different . " said Jenni with a chuckle.

" Why our dress matters ? Nonsense " Aleena scoffs at Jennifer.

"It's horrible here. Even though we won't come under their category still we have to keep our face. " Jennifer replied.

" What you mean by  category thing . Is there any contest conducting there?" Anjali asked.

" Which means for example take  me , even though I work there they never considered me as a part of them. Girls come under my category like not so rich without any standard or class , who never wears anything branded items, there are a lot's of girls come under my category only have the right to just watch others and give lots of fake praises and all. It's a kind of office politics " Jennifer said with a faded smile.

"Rediculos" Anjali rolled her eyes and said.

" This is how the society is . Think back about yourselves also. You both are different from them but still  were never goes that much extend but still before you had some standard and class but now. So start to practice how to sweet talk and how to flatter others otherwise they won't let you survive in that office. I am telling you this from my experience " said Jennifer.

"Jenni I am really sorry . It's because of me you are in such a situation now. If you wouldn't have helped me back then  nothing would have turned like this " Anjali said with much disappointment.

" Leave it girl. I never regretted for helping you that day infact I am thankful that I could find out that hypocrite Akshit's true face. Is he still there? " Jennifer changes into her annoying mode.

" Yeah ofcourse still as a slave dog of Karan " Anjali said with a hatred.

" Jenni he never contact you when you came back to India? " Aleena enquired.

" Nope, Infact I changed my number and I don't want to keep any relationship with him . Hypocrite " Jennifer bursted out her suppressed anger.

" Thinking about that our fate is almost same isn't Aleen? We trio got ditched by our loved ones but in that Aleen you are bit different from us . You atleast had someone who loves you with his heart. Me and Jennifer only experienced fake love " Anjali started to laugh like she was letting out her all sorrows.

" Let's leave these topics . Come girls we will go for shopping " Jennifer wake up from the floor and said.

" Do you have money with you. Even if it is India the price for branded clothes will be same right ? "Anjali mocked Jennifer.

" Yeah but in Mumbai we will get the most third rated products of that branded items within our budget. So don't worry about money just come with me. " Jennifer said and walked towards her room.