64 - Accident

Anjali's pov

Morning I was impatiently waiting for Rahul . No matter what I am going to put an end to this so called chapter name Rahul. Putting an end to my waiting he came to office and enter into his cabin. Usually he is really good with  time but today he was late and Karan wasn't with him. I quickly went to make hiscoffee and entered into his cabin with the surprise.

" Your coffee. .  ." I put the coffee mug on table and stood there.

" Are your senses back ? Or still it's like yesterday " he took a zip of coffee and asked with a sarcastic smile.

" I got my senses back yesterday itself after realising what kind of ass*** man you are?  Today I am here to put some sense into your mind . " I replied back.

" Assistant Anjali you are forgetting that where you are standing now and who is infront of..." I didn't allowed him to talk because I wasn't interested.

" No sir I am not. Actually I came here with a gift for you. I am damn sure that you will love this gift. " I said with a smile and continued

" As you said yesterday , since you believe that this child is not yours and you have doubt on my character . So  I am going to make everything easy for you. Here is your gift Mr Singhania " I put the envelope infront of him. He looked at it with a puzzled face and then looked at me. I signed him to take and have a look at it. He took the envelope and began to read it.

" What the hell is this ? " He blurted out and stood from his chair making the chair about to flip.

" Agreement , it's an agreement about you don't have any rights on this baby through blood or in anyways. You can sign the agreement and be happy . I am not going to bother you with this child anymore " that was the gift I prepared for him. He must be happy that I am making him free from this headache.

" Assistant Anjali what kind of play you want to play?  Who do you think you are ? Or do you think that if you put this stupid agreement infront me then I will change my words out of pity . This agreement is nothing but just a piece of paper for me " he threw that agreement into the table and said.

" If I wanted to act pity then I should have kept a DNA report instead of that agreement. Don't think much
Mr Singhania I am doing the best for you as well as for my baby. " I said firmly . This time Rahul is not going to affect me in anyways.

" Then thank you so much for this gift I loved it. If you haven't brought this I was planning to make one. Atleast you won't claim for anything once this baby is born and also why I should take responsibility of someone's else baby. " He took his pen and signed on the agreement without any feelings.

Even though I hate this man to its extend  I was having a stupid imagination that he will tear up this agreement into pieces and won't sign it. If he did like that then that means he still has some feelings for me but he didn't do anything like I dreamt . Ok that's good . So from this moment Rahul Singhania is nothing but onlt my boss .

I took the agreement and walked out in such a fury.  I don't even take a look at the agreement. I don't want to take a look at that paper. If I do then I am sure that this mask of strong Anjali will fall . I won't let my years fall for that man not anymore. I walked straight towards  my desk.

Writer's pov
Rajveer's house

" This is not a hotel so that you can do as you wish. Where were you for last two days " when Aleena reached back to Rajveer's house he began yell at her .

" Why you are bothered? According to our claus I can visit my friends house as I like and now you are breaching our contract also you are interfering in my personal life " Aleen shouted back.