73 - Evil

Lovely reader's

Today there will be only one update. If I come back from where I going then I will update another probably at night. But not sure.

Enjoy this chapter , comment your suggestions. So that I can clear the doubts. ✌✌👦

Rajveer's pov

Divya is so suspicious for past few days. She always goes out and come back only late nights. Since no one cares about her nobody says anything but that's not the right thing . I want to know what business she has at this late nights.

So I put two securities to watch her  and asked them to find out what she is doing at day times.
..............

In office Aleena started to work as normal but something unexpected happened just because of my over caring. Now my whole office not just office this whole Singhania building completely know that Aleena is my wife . Now everyone stares at Aleena wherever she goes also they will be curiously watching us  how I dropped her and pick her everyday.

I can watch Aleena from my cabin through the glass walls very clearly . Actually I assigned that place specially for her . She was constantly sitting there for hours working on her desk top . she is like that once starts working then she won't be aware of anything that happens around her.

" Aleena come to my cabin " I called her to my cabin . She quickly came  with a notepad thinking that I want to say something related to work. I saw many others were staring into my cabin so I put the blinds so that they won't see anything happens inside.

" What you want to say sir ? " She asked.

" Walk " I said while checking some files

" Excuse me ? " She looks at me surprisingly.

" Walk from here and there for some time. I have been watching you for hours you were constantly sitting on that chair without budging. Doctor said to do walking excercise at regular intervals but you are such a lazy body . How many time I called you to join with me for jogging at morning . Nope  you will be sleeping like a dead body. Today morning you even came to kick me with that pencil leg she I even get hurt because of your toe nail " I said with a chuckle and shows her my hand.  Aleena put that notepad on the table and sighed.

"Mr  Rajveer Singhania , are you gone mad or something ? " She leaned towards me and asked.

" Start walking or I will bring you outside and make you walk on our office garden . Which one you want ? You can decide " I said. I know she will only select the easy path and started to walk .

" Frisky walking not your baby steps. I am counting girl you have to complete 30 laps " I said. She was mumbling something and definitely she was cursing me.

" Aleena stop using that heels from now one atleast for some months. That's not good for your health. Don't make me say this again " I warned her. Actually it's something she really have to take care  because they weren't just heels it looks like she is standing on something tall.

" Rajveer stop it now I am getting back pain ." She begged

" I knew that and that's why I made you walk. You will be sitting there by 24/7 days without moving then one day you will turn back to our Primitive monkey style . I am telling  you Aleena you won't look good in that " I began to tease her.

" Rajveer stop it . Enough is enough I am tired " she banged herself into the couch with a pouted lips. I smiled at her and stood from my chair , walked slowly to the couch and sat beside her. She was partially laying on the couch with two legs down.