102 - Recollecting memories

Rajveer's pov

I understood one thing Aleena's weak point is Aadarsh. She will loose all her stubbornness just after hearing his name. This always make me wonder how can a girl love someone this much. I didn't allowed Aleena to go alone with Aadarsh so we  went together to a near by cafe to hear what Aaron wants to say.

" I  don't want to waste Rajveer's time just because of your confessions so whatever it is make it fast " said Aleena with a cold face.

" I know the reason behind this cold face towards me . Anjali told me about what happened here. But Aleena there is something which you don't know about your brother " for a moment I saw another Aaron who was sitting in front of me.

" Yeah you are right . I couldn't understand my own brother by all this time. " Aleena said sarcastically.

" Ok I am not making it long. You can decide what you want to do with me after hearing my side. If you will get satisfaction by sending me to jail then I will be happy,  no regrets because it's true that I killed Aadarsh " even though everyone knows that truth when he admitted that by himself it would have really hurted Aleena.

" That night I was the one who called Aadarsh to meet me at club . I was so mad at you for marrying a low class guy without telling us . What all dreams we had about your future,  marriage life but you broke them within a second. Still you are always my little pumpkin and the time he took to arrive at club I got another information about  Aadarsh that he came to US not for any kind of job but as a paid killer " damn he dropped that bomb . Everyone decided not to say anything about Aadarsh's real identity to Aleena.

" Stop it ..... Stop talking nonsense " Aleena stood from the chair shouting at Aaron .

" Aleena calm down .... Sit here let him complete " I made her sit on the chair and Aaron continued.

" Even if you don't want to believe this is the truth. You can confirm this with Anjali because he came to US and began to work as Anjali's body gaurd everything was according to a plan. He wanted to kill Anjali and Mr Raheja and for that he was offered with a huge amount of money. I was mad when I got to know this. I began to get all weird thoughts that he trapped you because of yotu money. Before I just want to talk to him like a brother but after hearing the truth I really wanted to kill him. I waited at club for hours and hours but he didn't appeared. I was half drunk and decided to visit Anjali because I was sure that she will definitely know where you both are. While walking towards parking lot I heard a the sound of a pistol and I quickly went to take a look at it . To my surprise it was Alex and the one who got the bullet was Aadarsh. He was on ground wincing in pain and Alex was beating him again and again taking out his pulp. What I wanted to do was done by Alex so I decided to go back turning my face from him. But I stayed and faced him. He saw me and I expected him to ask help from me for saving him but he didn't. "

" You are lying , you are lying Aaron I saw with my eyes in that footage how Aadarsh begged to save him " Aleena yelled at Aaron while crying.

" You are mistaken Aleen. He wasn't begging me to save him but he was begging me to kill him. Me as well as Aadarsh was well aware that he won't make it till hospital and he doesn't want to live a life like that. He was confessing everything to me . He did wrong but his love for you was genuine. He doesn't wanted to live a life as liar and he don't have enough guts to say the truth about his identity. I was hesitant to kill him but I shooted him , I killed him I am  confessing it but not because of my hatred but I felt him so pitiful . You need to hear this " Aaron kept a phone infront of Aleena. It was an old , broken phone not even a smart phone but with blocks keypad , ordinary mobile phone. Screen glass was broken.
Aleena quickly took the phone from Aaron and began to cry. I couldn't understand why she become so emotional after seeing that phone