25 Ex wife

Anjali's pov

I am not getting this man . What he does?  , when he does?  no one can predict anything .  One day he accepted my challenge like a warrior and next day he left to US and came back with a huge project. He is not a  human being I think he is some kind of alien. For these past two days I was impatiently waiting for him to deliver something really funny which I wanted to do from the start but never got a chance today I will pay it with interest. I waited for him  come to office from the morning itself. I was never been happy this much when I started to work here. Finally he came and  didn't even looked at me , huhh like I was expecting a smile from him such an asshole.

I stood outside his cabin before entering and corrected my throat and checked the sound modulation.

" May I come in sir " I asked for the permission and entered.

" Sir your coffee. Congratulations for your new project sir " said me with a cringe.

" News spread so fast. Anyways thank you " he said without even taking his eyes from laptop.

" Sir I have successfully completed the task which you had given to me before you left. " I said.

" Task ? Which task ? Oh yaaa the birthday bouquets right ? How does it went ? Do they liked it?   They should have many complaints that I didn't show up what can I do ? I can't be in many places at a time "  such a .... Such a self-centred man.  yuck!  I just wanted to smack his face.

" Sir they wanted to deliver some messages to you in person but you never let them meet  without an appointment right ? So with much care they told me to deliver their return gift to you.  shall I ? "

" Yea go ahead " he gave me the permission to proceed. Again  I cleared my throat once again and stood casually.

" You bas*ard, as*hole , son of a bit*ch, mother fu*ker, you filthy jerk  , 😡*😡 @ 😡 #😡 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😠😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 .  These are what they wanted to tell you . Some of words I doesn't even understand  so I recorded them for you  if you want then I can  send it to your phone " I looked at him with such an innocent face where as inside I was laughing like a Maniac. He sat on his chair with a wide opened eyes and mouth and I know he got stumbled .

" No , I don't need . Put that dairy into trash can from today onwards I don't even want to talk about any of that girls  Worthless girls. " He shouted.

" Yes sir " I turned and  walked out . I couldn't even control my laugh.

Rajveer's Pov

For last few weeks I can't concentrate on my works or anything and my staffs are suffering from it.  Aleena I feel really feel pity on her , whenever I shouted at her she would just simply stand there and take all my words. This is her fifth sketch which I tore up into peices and she went to make a new one. Sketch was good but something was missing or may be something was  missing in me .

..............

" Sir as you said , if we make an elevation from the side rest of the space will be .... " Aleena was explaining me something but I was not listening to her.

Suddenly I got a call and from what I heard from the caller I rushed out from my office.

I parked my car at the parking lot of my kids school  and as soon as I get out from the car one of my man approached me.

" Are you sure it's her ? " I asked him while putting my sunglasses.

" Yes sir it's confirmed , now they are sitting at kids canteen  " he replied.