101 - My mistake

Rahul's POV

It was so tiring today . Hectic work and Rajveer was not able to come to office because of his injury. So today I left from office little earlier with rest of works with me  and went back to home as soon as possible. I just wanted to bang myself into bed and sleep peacefully. When I drove my car towards garage I saw my mom standing at garden looking upward and someone else was also beside her but don't know who is it. After parking my car I walked towards the garden to take a look at the person and to my surprise it was Anjali who was standing beside my mom. Both were looking upward. I tiptoed to them and asked.

" What are you both looking at ? " I saw both of them getting startled when I made sound.

" You scared us " my mom beated  on my shoulder.

" What you were looking at ? " I asked while looking at Anjali but she rolled her eyes at me.

" We were looking at mangoes. Actually Anjali was craving for raw mango and look it's up there. Today our gardener didn't come so we were thinking what to do ? " My mom explained the situation and I was looking at them with a wide opened eyes. I thought they will be looking at something serious.

" Raw mangoes?  , what kind of craving is that ? If you are craving for any kind of food then come with me I will buy the whole restaurant " I said .

" This idiot don't know anything . " My mom also rolled her eyes and turned her face. But why ?

" Rahul do one thing . You climb the tree " my mom ordered

" What ? Who ? Me ? No way " I stood there crossing my hands . But my heart melts when I saw a sad face of Anjali.

" During this time it's commen for girls to have cravings for sour things. Last  time I sent a full bottle of pickle with her but today she needs mango " said my mom.

" Pickle ?  Anjali stop eating too much of salt your blood pressure is already at it's peak. Mom stop feeding such foods " I made a weird face.

" You don't listen to him. You can eat any kind of food that you like. I already gave birth to two kids so I know. Shut up and if you can then pick some mangoes for her. It's getting late " mom said.

I removed my coat and give it to Anjali. Kept shoes towards a side loosened my tie and began to climb the tree slowly. The CEO of famous business empire is climbing tree like a monkey to pick mangoes for his to pregnant wife ( I wish ) . Do I want to be happy or sad ? If she would have asked me then I should have brought it from any super market as much as she wants. After letting a huge sigh I pulled down many mangoes that came in front of my eyes.

...............

After getting freshen up and changing into something comfortable I came down. I saw Anjali was eating those mangoes and she looks so happy. This is the perfect time to build up our relationship. I quickly went and sat beside her. I saw her smile fading after sensing my presence.

" Do you like it ? " I asked. She didn't reply.

" You want something else ? " Still no reply.

" Anjali I am asking you something " I was bit serious this time. Still no reply and she even stood from the chair and began to walk away from me. That ignorant act by her really get into my nerve and I loose all my patience. I suddenly stood from the chair and raged towards her then dragged her by grabbing on hand. She ended up on my chest but her baby bump hits on my body first.

" What the hell are you doing Rahul ? " She shouted at me.

" Oh you know how to talk I thought you went dumb." I yelled back.