56 - Why it is Aleena ?

***slight mature touching line***
                     😈😈 15 +😈😈

Writer's pov

Rahul was checking some files which was prepared by Sanjana and Anjali about Raheja groups. He was surprisingly flipping through every papers.

" Sasha come to my cabin " he called Sanjana's secretary to his cabin and waited for her .

" Sir may I ? " After taking permission  she  entered she stood infront of him .

" These reports who made it ? " He threw the file infront of Sasha.

" Actually sir ....." She was hesitant to say anything

" Sasha before I get mad at you tell me who made these reports" Rahul again asked her with much patience.

" Anjali made these. Sanjana mam got busy with something and she went little earlier . Since you wanted these reports today itself Anjali made them yesterday staying here for complete night " said Sasha.

" Ok you can go " he ordered and Sasha ran from his cabin.

" Reports are perfect and I can't believe that Anjali alone made these. I was sure that Sanjana doesn't made them but never thought that it would be Anjali. How did she do this with much perfection just like I need . Hundred times I taught Sanjana to make reports like this but she never did but even without giving a sample or instruction Anjali did it so perfectly. " He said to himself.

Suddenly his phone rang and it was his Anjali. A smile automatically generated on his face where he saw her number.

" Hey sweetie " he attended the call with all sugar coated words.

" Don't call me like that . After you went you won't even tried to call me or enquired about me ." Anjali sounds like she is super Angry with him.

" Sorry baby I got busy with some important works and I know you will understand me " said Rahul.

" Ok leave it . Tell me how did the meeting went with my dad and your company. " She asked.

" What's there to ask for ? Everything went well and we even signed our new project with Rahejas. He seemed so impressed in our work and now I am completely confident. Even Rishab can't do anything" Rahul was so excited about it.

" Hmmm , Don't worry I will have a good talk with dad. Dad never put down my words . You know that I always support you.  By the way I called you to inform that I am coming to meet you again " said Anjali

" You are always welcome " after some lovely dovey conversations we cut the call and he was still disturbed with these reports.

At Rajveer's house it was almost their dinner time. Aleena was with her mother in-law inside their kitchen . Eventhough maids are doing all the works Gayatri is adamant that someone from family have to supervise kitchen and should know each and every details about kitchen from cooking ,  cleanliness to where each and every items are kept.

" Aleena now give that powered masala to Ganga " Gayatri instructed to Aleen.  Aleen was running around the kitchen panickly without knowing what to do ? And how to do?

" Aleena haven't your mother taught anything about this kichten chores ? From the day till now you are not good with this kitchen . Even the kheer was also made by Rajveer. I was  quiet because of the guest. How I am going to teach you everything if this goes like this " his mother sighed.

" Actually aunty it's true that I don't know anything about kitchen works but I can try my best. Not everyone can master in everything . Please give me some time . I know you wanted a perfect daughter in law and I am lack in many areas where you wanted me to be the best . " Aleen's feelings was sincere and Gayatri was silently listening to her without saying anything.