1 - Welcome to India

Writers pov

Mumbai international airport Night time at around 8 o clock. International arrival section two girls walked through the automatic glass door and came outside.

Both girls looked very beautiful and stylish. one was wearing a blue cropped jeans and white top with a sling bag and that was Anjali , 23 years old .  The other girl beside her was wearing a black pants and black and white polka dotted shirt. She was holding a hand bag and that was Aleena same age as that of Anjali 23 years old . They both stood out side at the airport and looked at the surroundings.

" What's next ? " Anjali asked to Aleena while removing her googles

" What else ? Call her " Aleena said by shrugging her Shoulders.

"First we have to find a public telephone , come I think it would be there " Anjali pointed her finger towards a corner.

Both of them moved towards that side. Aleena passed a number to Anjali and she dailed the numbers very carefully.  Both were looking everywhere and tried to cover their face.

Bell was there but no one took the call. Anjali tried  again and again but there wasn't any response. Anjali shook her head with a sad face.

" What will we do now ? " Anjali looked at Aleena with a worried face. Aleena remain silent and bites her inner cheek.

They both sat on the chairs of rest area without knowing what to do ?

" Aleen "

" Hmmmm"

" Eventhough this stupid plan was mine , now I am having second thoughts girl. I think we should go back. This is not the right way , everything will be ruined if we run away like this" Anjali was about to cry.

"No , for me this is the right decision. If you want you can go back but I am not. I have lots of things to do here. Going back....., No it's impossible for me " Said Aleena without any emotion.

"Do you think that when you go back everything will get fine by its own ? No girl , we left those which won't need us and from here we will start a fresh story of us . Path ahead is not going to be smooth i know that but still this is also a kind of life which we are going to experience and  I can see a hope here but if I go back I am only seeing my ruined future life. Be strong Anjali everything will be fine. " Aleena's emotion never changed, still she holds that serious bold look.

" But.... "

" If  you still want to go then before that just look inside your bag and count the money.  I am sure that there won't be enough for your return ticket . Don't forget about our situation Anji . Open your eyes and realise this is how our life gonna be" said Aleena.

" Let's try that number one more time. It she doesn't attend the call , then we will ..... . No nothing , come let's try for the last time . " Aleena and Anjali stood from the chair and went to the same public telephone service.

But thank god this time someone took the phone. Time was already 10 o clock at night.

" Hello " someone replied from the other side.

" Jenni .." Anjali was about to cry when she called her name.

" Anji ?"

" Anjali is that really you ?  " Jennifer replied with a surprised filled tone and she looked at her phone screen.

" How can this possible.?  It's a local number ? " She mumbled through the phone.

" Girl we are here, I am calling from Mumbai " Anjali blurts out.