74 - Nice mother

Rajveer's pov

Morning I was in a rush than usual days because there was an important meeting with a client about our new project. Rahul and Karan was already waiting for me  down and I was getting ready at room.

When I went down they both were having breakfast because my mom never leaves anyone came to our house without having anything. Moreover Rahul and Karan are no strangers for her also my mom and Rahul's mom are in some kind of competition that who is better between them.  I am damn sure that for this breakfast Radhika aunty gonna treat me and Karan with a seven course dinner.

" Mom where is Aleena ? She is not in room " I asked while having a toast in hurry.

" She is with kids, look they are here " Aleena came with kids making them ready for school. Kids ran towards Rahul and Karan soon they saw them.
My own kids mingle with everyone but not with their own dad.

" Aleena go to office in my car only. I have talked to driver . Mom please take care of that I don't trust her with this matter " I said

" Don't worry even if you won't say I am not going to let her travel in any private bus in this condition " said my mother. Thank god there is something which me and my mom agree together.

" Take medicines on time , don't use those heels....." Even before leaving from home I was giving all instructions to her . Rahul and Karan was dragging me outside.

" Enough enough Veer are you participating in any kind of competition to become the best husband of the year ? Aleena don't do this , Don't do that , Don't wear heels ,.. give her a break man she is a human being she knows how to take care of herself " Rahul mocked me and Karan was laughing at me.

" He is making two bachelors envious by showing off how caring husband he is ? Poor Aleena she married to a Hitler " said Karan.

" Now you both stop and take the car. " Karan was driving the car .

" It's not that I am a strict husband actually Aleena she is really worst than my kids in these matters. She never take care of herself and someone has to be behind her . What can I do she is so immature and don't have much experience about life. " Said me

" Again it's Aleena. Veer this is not the first time you are marrying a girl. You have to give her some chance to do what she want. This is like you are caring her like you take care of Ahana and Vihan. She is more like another child of you then your wife.
Rajveer Singhania has three kids elder one Aleena, middle one Ahana and the youngest one Vihan. " Rahul never leave a chance to mock me.

" No no don't stop say it , I want to see after your marriage what will be your condition ,, Karan I am looking forward to seeing yours also. If it's Jennifer then I am glad she is a girl who has her own veiw point but Rahul  be careful you are going to marry a daddy's girl who grew up with all love and care from a millionaire dad. For one thing I am glad Aleena is not something like that she grew up facing all difficulties in her life somewhere she is imperfect but still not a daddy's princess like Anjali " I saw Rahul sighing heavily. I think now he starts to think what he is going to do with his life.

Meeting was held for hours and it went really well.

" I got what you want in your designs . We need a month time to prepare for designs and I will show you some samples.  If you are satisfied then it will be our pleasure to work with you " said me

" One month is bit long Mr Singhania .." the client who I was talking showed some difficulty in our time period and I looked at Rahul this is not possible.

" Mr Mehta actually we are already very busy with other works . Many construction works are running all around this south Asia still inbetween this busy schedules I was so interested in this new concept of yours but if you are not flexible then how we will work together. " Said Rahul.