75 - Why this girl is special ?

Rahul's pov

What  aunty told me about assistant Anjali was disturbing me for past two days. I trust Anjali but aunty won't lie to me about this matter. So does that mean Anjali received that cheque  ? If yes then what aunty said was also right she is nothing but a gold digger.

I was looking at Anjali constantly for some hours with all these thoughts and finally I decided to enquire about what matter.

" Anjali " I called her . she looked at me.

"Did you meet my aunt Geetha ? " I asked and I noticed how her face changed.

" Hmmm " that was her reply

" What does she said ? " Asked me

" Since you get to know that I met her so you will also know that what she said " Anjali was bit angry.

" Aunty is just concern about her daughter and Anjali she is my childhood friend . I know her from the date she was born and our family already decided that I will be marrying Anjali " what I wanted to say I didn't said instead utter all nonsense

" Ohhhh so that girl's name is also Anjali . I was the fool here right ?  You wrote her name on those papers, you tattooed her name on your wrist , all time you were happily talking towards her and a fool like me believed that it was me . Wow Rahul finally you really showed your colours. " She said and I didn't like what she said .

" Let's put my character to a side but what about you ? You were very well aware that what kind of man I am . I never hide my character from you and also you know how many girls I have dated. Everyone become  just a story after one night. All these things were infront of you like a crystal clear water still you liked me , admitted that you loves me and then slept with me then how can you say that I cheated on you. Did I ever promised you something ? No . Now you said that you are pregnant with my child okay I understood and I believe you but now looking back I think aunty was right about you " I also let my anger on her. All these time I was the one listened to her not anymore.

" What ? What does your aunt said about me ?" She asked standing from her chair in a rage. I was really hesitant to say what Geetha aunty said about her but Anjali has no intention to leave me .

" She told me you are a gold digger . You came to my side just for money . Infact you even received a blank cheque from her for leaving my side " said me.

" Does that women have some mental issues ? Like making up things which never happened ? " She reacted like nothing happened like I said.

" Anjali mind your words .." I yelled back.

" Then what should I do just stand here and take everything what you say ?  It's true that I met that women but it's a huge lie that I received the cheque . " Said Anjali.

" Anjali don't lie infront of me.  you know that  I hate lies and such peoples " said me in a serious tone

" I would rather die instead of taking that money . Who is she inorder to put price tag on me and my baby ? " Now who is lying here ? Suddenly something came into my mind what aunty said . I quickly went to her side and took her bag .

" Rahul what are you doing ? That's mine " she tried to snatch her bag from me but I opened and began to put everything out side. Finally an envelope fell from her back. I took it and take a look at it. Geetha aunty was right she indeed accepted the cheque aunty have given.

" Then explain this Anjali " I put the cheque infront of her. She stood infront of all surprised and stumbbled.

" I .... Rahul ...... I really........ How come this " she stood there stucked with words.