39 - Strange

Rajveer's pov

" Why it has to be Aleena ? Even if I think hundred times I am not getting a reason why you selected that girl " Rahul yelled at me after  finishing a full bear bottle in a single go .

Rahul , Karan and me were at our hide out place . Nothing but a small rest house of mine . When ever we wanted to get drunk to its extend and pass out will  come here and drink as much as we want.

" No class , no style,  arrogance is at top of her head . You rejected all those girls who I have selected for you. I thought you have high standard for girls but she ? Why ???? " Again the same question.

" You didn't see how desperately she was asking for money from me " I looked at Rahul with a sarcastic smile.

" That's what I needed in a girl. Now she will do anything just for money .
Divya , Aleena they all are same Rahul  money is everything for them nothing else. " Said me . I also wanted to pass out with this alcohol because I am angry now.

" Still I can't believe that Aleena agreed for such a contract and that's for money. She may be not from high class family or a good background but still she was a nice girl " said Karan with so much disappointment.

" No no no Karan stop showing sympathy for such girls . I told you she not different from other gold diggers. May be my mom was right these low class people will show the true colour of their blood .  " I fell on the couch laughing like a maniac and I was already drunk.

Today when Aleena came to my cabin and said that one sentence I can be your wife to be frank a pain rushed from my head to heart straight away. From all  these girls in this whole world why it has to be Aleena ?

I had a good impression on her. She was bit odd when I first met her at interview. I thought she would show a poor performance because she was clumsy , nervous but she amused me with her designing skills. After a long time I genuinely began to like someone's work and that was Aleen's. She was young but still her designs , perfection everything was on point . I always gave a special attention to her works , I was so strict with her because I know her calibre. If she gets good training and mentoring then one day she can be a top architect.

But all those impressions , special attachment everything went into a deep pit just after she bargained with me for money. I wanted to fire her from office but didn't , I wanted shout at her but couldn't,  she made me so disappointed like now thinking about her even became so irritating for me . Even hearing her name makes my blood boil. Then why I agreed to marry her ? Because I was angry at Aleena and I wanted to teach her a lesson for playing with my sincerity. She was a sly fox under  sheepskin. Her smile wasn't heart-whelming but it was an evil smile.

She eve's dropped our conversation and just after few days she ran towards me and agreed to marry me . She was finding a way to enter into my life that's why she behaved so nicely. If she had dreamt to  become a Singania then I know how to break everything into peices like she never be able to think something like this.

" Welcome to my hell Ms Aleena Maria.. sorry sorry it's going to be Mrs Aleena Rajveer Singania "

........................

" Aleena ? A Christian girl ? " As soon as I told my family about that I am going to marry Aleena my mom started her melodrama.

" So what ? " I wasn't really interested in her melodrama so I just concentrate on my laptop .

"So what ? Veer you are saying that to me so what ? . Huh.... In a highly populated country like India you only got a Christian girl to marry and you want me to let her enter  this house . No way never ever " my mom was so admanant about this matter.