47 - A night with him

*****mature content ahead*****

Anjali's pov

I was wondering from where did he came and found me ,when I was hiding from everyone. Also what with this dancing and all ?

" Sorry I don't . I don't know how to dance . Please " I rejected him politely.

" It's ok you don't have to dance at least come with me till the dancing floor " he again insisted but I again rejected.

" Actually please don't reject me . My friends are watching me from there. We had a bet that if I make any girl walks with me till dance floor they will do anything for me if I failed then I have to be their slave for one week . Please help me for once other than you I don't see any  girl who  can I  ask for help without any hesitation " he seems genuine and he was saying the truth. So I decided to dance with him .

Even at first I hesitated to dance with him later in become so fun and many others also joined with us . Instruments sound were soothing and good.

" Who told you that you can't dance pretty lady ? You dance so good and I can't cope up with your steps. By the way I am Aarav what's your name " he was nice but felt bit flirty.

" You don't have to know that" soon a hand grabbed my upper hand and dragged me from Aarav's grip . I ended up at a hard rock wall but it wasn't a wall but it was a man's muscled chest. Rahul was standing infront of me with a death glare at me as well as Aarav.

" Excuse me ...." Aarav tried to say something but Rahul cut him off.

" She is my partner so you don't have to involve . Anjali let's go " He dragged me with him. I saw Aarav stood there like without any clue.

" Don't get so friendly with strangers . You don't know what they will do with you " he scolded me.

" Sir I am a grown up women not a kid so ... "

" So what ? Even though you are grown up you still behaves like a kid. Don't go anywhere stay with me " he ordered strictly.

Time was already nine and  we left the party. He was driving me back to my house. Something was odd with him. After he stopped me from dancing with Aarav he was so angry . While I was having my dinner all he did was just staring at me. It wasn't that kind of stare he always give me when I am at office after doing any blunders. This was different he was so restless. He doesn't have anything from there instead he had some drinks may be more than expected but he wasn't drunk. Weird silence filled the car which made me suffocate.

" At night Mumbai city is so calm and beautiful . It's a different experience to have a night ride isn't it sir "  I initiated to have a nice conversation but there wasn't any response from Rahul.

" Sir are you alright ? " I decided to ask but silence was the answer and he  was driving so fast.

" Rahul sir " I again called him. No response. That's when I noticed he was not going to my house instead  somewhere else.

" Where are we going ? " I asked with a bit fear . He didn't utter a word.

" Rahul " I shouted his name. He drove his  car into a huge house compound. I saw the gate automatically opened and once we entered it closed . He put the  sudden break and car jerks while we both move forward  thanks to  seat belt that I didn't hit my head but Rahul was  leaning towards the steering wheel .

" Rahul are you alright ? " I was concerned about him . I thought he hits his head on steering wheel.
I slowly touch his shoulders to wake him up but his reaction was really unexpected.