113 - My marriage

""'""""''"' 18+”""""""'""""

Anjali's  POV

When did I began to hate him ? I think I never hate him but stop liking him after he ditched me otherwise I shouldn't have came to stay with him. I love him I admit that but I can't admit it infront of Rahul due to my pride. Once I said that I love him but his reaction wasn't anything special and that made me furious. I just want to tease him a bit and till now I am sticking to my plan don't know what will happen next.

Time was already ten  and Rahul is not at home . Waiting waiting waiting without even having dinner I feel sleepy. Baby already slept and I was waiting roaming around at balcony for Rahul. Around midnight I saw Rahul's car passing through the gate. I quickly went down to receive him but Rahul which I expected wasn't standing in front of me he wasn't even standing by his feet literally he was swinging because he was drunk.

"My sweet little angel ....... My Anjali..... " He cupped my cheeks and began to fondle me.

" Rahul what the .... Stay away from me" I forcefully pushed him .

" You reak from alcohol . Go and wash up first " I complaint covering my nose

" I don't want to . I want you now .... Let's go to our room ..." Suddenly he began to snuggle in between my neck.

" Rahul I hate this . Move back" I tried to loosen his grip and climbed the stairs in a rage.

He was just behind me . When I entered into the room he quickly back hugged me .

" Kiss me .... " Rahul suddenly pecked on my lips which eventually ends up in a deep passionate kiss. I wasn't responding but I was enjoying what he did . I don't know why I stood there stubbled without doing anything.

" Rahul stop it.... Baby is sleeping ...." I said when he left my lips.

" You smell soo good " he took a deep breath and said. His hands suddenly fell on my night dress buttons and he began to unbutton it.

" I really missed you alot ..... I just need you now..... I want to cum inside you and I want you to ......" Rahul wasn't in his real sense I felt it from his talk but I couldn't stop him. He pulled down my one piece night dress which fell down around my legs.

Rahul began to start teasing my nipples with his tongue. I controlled my moanings as much as I can but Rahul ... He is always my weakness. His each and every touch still bothers me just like we spent that night together. Rahul pulled me up from the floor and banged me into the bed. He quickly removed his coat and loosened his tie. I saw that same lust in his eyes on that night. How his eyes traveled on my body and how his hands played on every inch of my body. He began to nibble on my chest and sucked my nipples. I was squirming under his muscled body.

As his sucking and pressing progressed he slightly bite my nipple for which I twitched a little.

" Rahul enough ....  Now move .." I tried to push him but he wasn't even budging.

" No I won't.  You are driving me crazy girl. You don't know how much I waited for this day after that night. You are the only girl which I ever wanted to see in my bed again and again. You don't know how I controlled myself whenever you stood beside me at office .... Your lips, your body, your everything is mine and I need them now ...." He whispered softly to my ears and his hot breath was hitting on my earlobes which turned me on.

" No , not now..... I am not ready ... give me some time." I replied.

" Did I really hurt you that day ? I was a beast Anjali ... Other than lust I didn't have anything in my mind when I get you on my bed " Rahul slipped to the other side of bed and laid beside me gazing at ceiling. He turned me to face him and put his hands around my waist. I was still naked with only my panties.