40 - Marriage

Aleena's pov

" Why are you informing me that now ? I don't even have much time to prepare for anything" time was midnight and my fake to be husband is calling me now to  inform me that tomorrow is our marriage. I have never seen such a moron in my life . Actually that's not true there is someone who is worst than him.

" What's there to prepare? Morning my driver will pick you up from your place and come to register office. Morning 11 is our time slot , sign the pre divorce and prenuptial agreement and then sign on marriage register that's it everything is over " wowww when he said it everything sounds so easy . Thinking about it this wasn't a new experience for me so better not to argue with anything.

" Ok fine " I agreed

" Bring two friends of yours  and also your identity card " what ? Identify card.

" Why ? " I shouted through the phone

" Why are you shouting for that ? Two peoples are needed from both sides of groom and bride as witnesses . About the identity card they need that as a proof that you are an Indian citizen and to check your age . " He yelled back at me and cut the call. I just fell into couch straight away looking at ceiling.

Taking some baby steps I enter into our room slowly and sat on the bed.

" Girls tomorrow is my marriage . You both have to come from my side and have to sign on the witness column " I said to my friends who were already sleeping like dead bodies.

" Girls tomorrow is my marriage " I roared and screamed at them. Both Anjali and Jennifer got startled and wake up from bed like someone hits them.

" What happened ? Earth quake ? " Anjali panickly looked  here and there.

" It's something bigger than that. What I am going to do after marrying that arrogant jerk? . " I wanted to cry harder but for what ? I myself put this burden on me then how can I complaint ? To whom I complain ?
I hugged Anjali and slept . After some time Jennifer also climbed to bed and hugged me.

" Don't worry. One day everything will be fine " I really hope.

......................

I was getting ready to go for my marriage and Anjali was also getting ready.

" Why Aleen you didn't wear the saree which I selected for you  ? " Jenni came to our room yelling at me.

Actually she told me to wear a saree because it's my marriage eventhough it's a fake one. But I didn't instead I was wearing a salwar for first time in my whole life time.

" Saree won't suit me Jenni. This is fine . But is it necessary to wear this lengthy shwall I mean I can't even hold it properly. " For past half an hour I was doing circus with this lengthy piece of cloth.

" Dupatta , it's called dupatta " she corrected me and too her so called dupatta from my hands.

" Give it to me " Jenni came to my side and neatly tucked it with a safety pin.

" It would have been better if you wear a saree Aleen " Jenni complaints.

" There is a reason behind why she didn't wear it  " Anjali interrupted while putting her top.

" What reason ? " Jennifer turned to her side and asked.

" Last time when she wore a saree for the first time in her life was ..." I tried to stop Anjali .

" Anjali please stop it "

" What happened? " Jennifer asked with a curiosity.

"That day was her marriage with Aadarsh and she couldn't even spend a night with him before that .." why she have to say that now ? I was trying to forget that unfortunate day of my life . I don't want to remember that drastic day  especially a day like this . I was trying hard to control my tears from morning but now I was crying like a baby.