30 - Mr Beast

Anjali's pov

This is bad , this is really bad from the morning Rahul was behaving really weird . He is being so good to me. Not even shouting at me , I mistakenly gave him coffee in a different mug but he wasn't even bothered infact he said that it's a good coffee. Really ? Did he get hit by anything or is he having any short time memory loss ?

His mood was completely different , not with that angry young man type but a cute romantic type face and smile. Today wasn't a busy day for him . He was always in his office even allowed me to go for lunch before him. But he was too busy with his phone  chatting and calling definitely it should be his new girlfriend but what amazed me was when I was arranging the files I saw him stealing glance at me but whenever I turned to his side he will be gazing at his laptop screen or phone screen. What is he upto ?

Evening after he left the office , I went back to his cabin to clean up his table . There were lots of papers that needs to put on shredder. I collected them and was shredding one by one suddenly something caught on my eyes. A complete paper was filled with my name , Anjali, Anjali , Anjali and it wasn't just one paper total there was five A4 size papers which was completely filled with my name. I  was shocked but I put them in shredder and immediately took it out  because I don't wanted to shred it. Each and every corner it was me , my name Anjali. Before someone else see them I fold it and put inside my pocket after completing every work I went back to home.

Jennifer was busy at kitchen with our dinner where I was helping her by cutting vegetables. Aleen was infront of her drawing table but she was immersed in some thoughts without drawing anything.

" Aleen how was your day ? " I asked but she didn't hear me .

" Aleen " I called her little louder , she was startled a bit and looked at me.

" What ?"

" Where are you girl  ? I asked what  you were doing today ? "

" Hmm nothing , I was busy with my work " she replied and get back to her work. After few minutes Aleen called me.

" Anjali "

" Hmm '"

" Aadarsh , what happened to his body ? "    Why all of sudden she wanted to know about that?

" Why... Why are you asking that now ? " I asked and I acted normally

" Nothing I was just curious to know. " She replied and that was definitely a lie.

" His body was transferred to public cremation centre they should have created it " I said.

" You don't know anything further " again , she is really up to something.

" No I don't. You know how I was busy taking care of you . I didn't even left from your side because I was  afraid that you will do anything stupid again. One of his colleague informed he was there while they cremated his body. " I hope she believes it even though it's a huge lie. No matter what I don't want her to know the truth.

"Last time when we were at US ,  remember they accused you for using company money for bribing . The amount was more than 50 lakhs or something according to Indian money right ? Did you really .. ......"  what happened to this girl today ? She is interrogating me like a criminal.

" What ?  Did they really accused for that ? What kind of nasty people are they ? " Jennifer came from kitchen .

" Do you really think that I will do such things? . Do I really need to do such things ? " I raised my voice .

" Then why did you stopped them from doing an investigation infact that time you even confessed that you did it . Why ? " Today Aleen is really going to roast me.