2 - Singania groups

Writers pov

"What the hel..." Before Anjali could complete the sentence Aleena covered her mouth with Aleena's hands.

" See I told you , this place is not good for you girls. That's why I don't want to bring you here " Jennifer showed her worrisome face.

" It's ok,  for us this is a paradise , you open the door Jenni " said Aleena and she waited for Jennifer to open the door.

The house was really congested. A medium-sized hall , a small kitchen with necessary utensils and a bedroom with a double coat bed and one attached bathroom. This was the interior but the whole house looked so shabby. Paint was faded, ceiling fans were dusty. Anjali looked around with a disgusting face expression and  Aleena has mixed reaction .

"You both can sleep inside room, I will adjust in this sofa. " Said Jennifer.

" Now tell me ,like what you both have done that without any notice you both left from US and that not to any other place but to India moreover to Mumbai" Anjali and Aleena was resting on sofa while Jennifer sat on the floor across them and looked anxiously at  them for their reply.

Anjali and Aleena looked at each other and let a sigh .

After a half an hour  long story the whole room filled with silence. Some kind of pain, disappointment, failure all kinds of negative emotions appeared on everyones face.

" So finally it happened right ? He showed his true colours" Jennifer blurted by breaking the silence.

" Hmmm" Anjali hummed and her eyes were teary. she was immersed in some deep thoughts. Everyone sighed.

" Jenni you don't have to adjust with us. I don't think so we are going move from here that easily infact we decided to leech on you. " Said Aleena in a witty way.

" No problem, if you are ok then I am also fine. We will create a luxury with nothing . Come girls let's have a warm hug " Jenni falls on them towards the sofa and they shared a tight hug.

...................

"Aleen here,  for now you use mine we will find a way tomorrow " Jenni handed one of her night dress to Aleena and she went to freshen up.

Anjali was sitting on sofa sipping a cup of black tea. Jennifer came and sat by her side.

" It's ok yaar leave it. Everything will get fine with time. Nothing will remain forever which they got through cheating my grandma always says this ." Jennifer consoled  Anjali by rubbing her shoulders.

" I hope so ..." Anjali scoffed of and took another sip.

" I understood your situation and it's genuine. But what about Aleen why she ran with you? Inorder to give you a company ? " Jennifer raised her hands on air and asked.

"Her marriage got fixed " Anjali said without any emotion.

"What? With whom ? " Jennifer get shocked after hearing Anjali's reply .

" Who else ? With Alex " said Anjali.

Jenni leaned back to sofa and said

" From the starting itself it was always Alex and that was the right decision. But Aleen , she is the one who broked all the rules and patterns of this game. Alex is such a nice guy but why she is not seeing that . Even now also what she was thinking by running off from her marriage. If it's not Alex then who ? How much she can run? one day definitely Alex will the only option left  for her so it's better ... " Before Jennifer can complete Anjali interrupted.

"Jenni you know everything about her and about Alex she saw something which she shouldn't have seen " Anjali said in a serious tone.

"What ? "