5 - Rahul's life

Writers pov

Finally the day for interview has come. More than Anjali and Aleena Jennifer is nervous about the interview.

" Aleen , Anji I leaving bit earlier today. I have some work at office , you have to come on time. Aleena you got the address na ? " Jennifer asked while tucking her shirt into her pencil skirt.

" Yes I have. Don't worry we will be there on time. Just go on time. " Aleena said with a smile.

" I am not worried about you I am worried about that girl . Anji you are still on bed get up and get ready girl if this interview get messed up only because of you then you will see my true face" Anjali was rolling on the bed to tease her and Jennifer just smiled and rushed towards her office.

" What are you looking at Anjali go and get ready for interview " Aleena signed at Anjali.
............

A beautiful , large house which is screaming how filthy luxurious that I am. A huge garden surrounded with the house which is beautifully maintained. Two posh cars were already at parking space one is a jaguar and other is an Audi R8.

A huge contemporary style designed room with black and white interiors. The sun light rays reflected through the glass windows. A king size bed with messy quilts and pillows , two people were laying on the bed and was covered with that black silky quilt one is a girl like to be in her middle twenties and the other one is a man like to be in his late twenties.

Rahul Yash Singania , the CEO and major share holder of Singania groups

Rahul Yash Singania , the CEO and major share holder of Singania groups. An arrogant , cunning and calculative man who doesn't have any soft corner for his enemies. A heartbroken soul and family circumstances made him a playboy who doesn't believe in love or marriage. For him every girls are same ,he uses them for his own benefit.

From the way the girl is laying under the quilt it seems like she is naked and was resting her head on Rahul's bare muscular chest and he is already woke up and was gazing something on his phone. He looked really handsome even if he has just wake up from his sleep.

The girl slowly opened her eyes and looked at him with a sweet smile.

" Good morning baby " she lifted her body a little exposing her bare chest and tired to give him a morning kiss for which he avoids his face in an annoying way and again fixes his eyes on the phone.

The girls smile got faded after seeing his response. She flipped her body to the bed by pulling the quilt on her body in an irritating way.

" Karan come to my guest house with ten minutes " the guy ordered through his phone in his deep husky voice.

He threw his phone towards the side table and looked at the girl.

" Is everything alright baby " the girl asked with a fake cuteness in her sound.

" Yeah some office matter you don't have to worry. "

"It's getting late you don't you want to go ? " He asked with his sexy husky voice by leaning towards her earlobe and placed a soft kiss.