44 - His Kids

Aleena's pov

Flash back

"Aadarsh why you are not eating ? You don't like it ? " I asked with much concern and curiosity . Because it was  first time I ever cooked him something with my own hands. He told me that he never had lasagna before so with much difficulty ,after by hearting the whole recipe I made lasagna for him and he was sitting infront of it for more than half hour.

" Yeah it's really wonderful . Actually I never had these types of food before so I think the taste is bit odd . I always like the Indian spices what my maa makes " he said and  he unwillingly took another bite.

Meanwhile Anjali came there because it was almost time for them to leave.

" what's happening here my love birds .? " She intruded into our private moment.

" Nothing Aleena have made this for me . Ufff I again forgot it's name las....
Ahhh lasagna " he said.

" Really ! Aleen made this . Wow Aleen you never kept your hands on kitchen now what happened ? " She mocked me  and took a bite from his plate. I didn't see her chewing it or gulping it . She stood there for some minutes just like that.

" You guys should be familiar with its taste but I think it will take some time for me " Aadarsh said with a faded smile. Anjali quickly spit out everything and take a whole glass of water.

" Aleen what is that ? Poison ? Aadarsh don't eat that it's not your fault infact this  is a complete disaster . Aadarsh if you wanted to taste it then you should have told me i would have taken to some nice restaurant . Aleen please for god's sake never do such things infront of his mother . She is gonna kick you out from his life. " I know my cooking is ridiculous but can't she shut her mouth atleast infront of him.

I went inside annoyingly throwing my apron into the floor. I was really mad at Anjali as well as Aadarsh. He should have clearly told me that my cooking sucks. Why he hides it ? Soon I felt two hands across my waist and I looked back. It was Aadarsh.

" What happened ? Angry on me ? Leave it Leena . Who told you that every girl should know cooking ? There is no such rules . Even if you never ever cook for me I won't complaint because I can cook for you. I am a master chef at my place . " He was warm where I was cold. He was soft where I was rough. I think that makes me more attracted towards him . I never felt so happy and secure when I was with him.

" Promise me you won't leave my side never ever " I asked. He placed a kiss on my cheeks but he didn't promised .

" I won't promise anything to anyone because till I am alive I will do anything that I can do for my dear ones and you are special " he snuggled inbetween my nape of neck.

In my life I never had a dream about falling in love with a random guy  because my life was like that . I already have a fiance who was best for me in all ways even if it's family wise or our background wise. But for me he wasn't the one.

My lifestyle never allowed me to dream anything small because my life and my world was much bigger than common peoples and Aadarsh was a common guy , the one and only mistake I ever made in my life .

Many times realisation hits me and remembered me that what I am doing is a big mistake but I intentionally ignored them because I was madly in love with him. To be frank I was living in a wonderland . Once I faced the reality everything was already over.

******** Flash back ends***********

" Aleena crush this cardamom for me "

" Aleena "