80 - Unexpected

Rajveer's pov

A candle light dinner that's what I planned for Aleena to propose her. My actuyal plan is after having a romantic dinner I will take her to the open terrace and there in the middle of fire works I will propose her. Just from thinking about it I was getting goosebumps. My life will be complete after she accepts me as her love. Morning with all crazy thoughts about proposing her I went to Aleena's side and give her a present.

" Here..."  I forwarded a gift box

" What is this ? A present ? ,But why ? For what ? " Without even looking at the present she began to ask tonnes of questions.

" Hmmmm today night there is a function for us . So I want you to come with me by wearing this " I said with a smile and she was all puzzled

" I will be here at evening 7 . Be on time " patting on her cheeks gently I said.

I was at office for some important work . But I felt time was going extremely slowly. I was eagerly waiting for needles to hit at 6 so that can go home and pick her.

Finally five minutes before seven I reached home and called her to come down. I was eagerly waiting to see her in my present. It was a beautiful off-white saree which I selected by myself. I never saw Aleena  in saree but I am sure  saree will suit her best due to her height and body shape moreover she is a born beauty more precisely a perfect art work.  Waiting, waiting waiting and finally she came but my smile fades after seeing her in a simple kurta which wasn't even any colour that I likes

" I told you we are going for a function then what's the meaning of this dress " I stood infront of her leaning towards my car and asked.

" I know you are asking where is your present . Don't feel bad it's a good choice but I am not good with sarees. I don't even know how to wear them also I don't want to know. This is nothing bad look simple and elegant. " She said and took a round to show me her dress.

Since I don't want to spoil this super duper night just because of a dress I asked her to get in.

Restaurant was decorated very well and the atmosphere was so calm with a light music, candle lights , flowers just like I wanted.

" You told me it's a function then where are other people's " she asked with a puzzled face.

" Yes it's a function just between you and me " I winked at her with a wicked smile.

" You should have told me you wanted to take me out for a dinner . Why all these drama ? " She asked the truth and I looked at her with a embarrassed smile.

I planned to start our dinner with some sparkling juice but to my surprise Aleena ordered wine. I wanted to make her surprise with this dinner but I was the one who get surprised. She knows much about food than me especially about non Indian cuisines.

" What would you like to have  mam ? Italian, continental..,......" Before the waiter could complete she replied

" I am going with French .... What about you Rajveer " she looked at me

" Same ... " I replied.

Something problem was there. Aleena is diffrent I mean she is not the same Aleena that I used to know ,  Who roam around at house and office like an ordinary girl. The gestures, way she talks, body language everything was different , more precisely she really  shows an elegance and richness in everywhere. Also I have to admit she got a good table manners even if it is here or at home and she taught that  same table mannerisms to my kids also .The waiteriter came with the menu and we both went through it.