65 - Concern

Anjali's pov

" I think this time it's something serious , from Jesline's sound I felt it " Jennifer was packing her dress , for going to her house and she was in a hurry.

Today it was Sunday and we don't have work. While we were having our breakfast Jennifer got a call from her sister that her dad is admitted to hospital and in a critical condition.

" Anjali I am warning you don't do something stupid like last time . Call Aleen and tell her to come here before evening. I already called her but she is not taking my call  try after sometime. I already prepared lunch and have it on time. Fruits are on table eat it , drink lots of water. Don't roam around outside alone. " As usual she was behaving like my mother . Now it  got increased a bit because I am pregnant.

" Ok my boss. Now go. Don't get late otherwise you will miss the train. I will eat everything on time and also will call Aleena after noon don't worry. " I agreed and let her go.

Actually I was not feeling well. From morning itself my body was in pain and have a sore throat. I read from internet that during pregnancy body pain is normal so I went to bed and take some rest. Don't know when I slept but when I opened my eyes time was already evening five. I slept for five hours continuosly without having food. It's been days that I slept peacefully so today when I got a chance I utilised it.

I slowly wakeup from bed to call Aleena still she is not attending the call.

" Where this girl went ? " I asked to myself. I saw Jennifer's missed call and I called her back.

" How is your dad ? Tell me that first " I enquired about her dad.

" It was a serious attack. Still in ICU under observation . Doctors are saying only after tonight they can say something. Here everyone is so worried and panicked . What can I do ? Acting like I am the strongest . I forgot to take charger before I left , my phone will die after some minutes.  Aleen is there right ? " Jennifer asked. And I don't know what to say ? If I say I didn't get Aleena then she will get panick . Now her family needs her. So I lied to her.

" Haa , Aleen is here. She is at kitchen. " I said.

" When I called her she doesn't attend " Jennifer said.

" She forgot her phone at office that's why . But today she came here fortunately and decided to stay back. Jennifer don't worry thinking about me . I am fine here " I cut the call and looked at clock. Time was going to be six and outside it was getting dark.

What should I do ? Whom I will call? Let it be nothing is going to happen if I stay here for a night alone. I was constantly getting cough and my throat was  hurting after every coughing.

As the time passed I began to get chills all over my body , didn't have food . I tired to take some fruits but just after few bites I throw up everything. I tried to withstand for some hours but my condition was getting worst. Even under blanket I was shivering . I think I am getting fever. What should I do ?

I again tried on Aleen's phone but no response. I don't have much contacts in my phone. While scrolling down I saw Arjun's name and called him.

" Hello Arjun , where are you ? " It was even getting difficult to speak properly still I managed to say .

" I am out of station for some work related matter. Why ? " He asked.

" Nothing , I just.... It's ok carry on with your work. " I cut the call. He is out of station and how can I call him  for me.

I tried to withstand a bit more but I feel that won't be safe for my baby. So I decided to go hospital alone and time was going to be ten.

I caught a rickshaw and went to a nearby government hospital.  Even at night their casualty is full. I waited for my turn. I sat on a old wooden bench because I was feeling dizzy. After some time a duty nurse came to my side and began to ask about my details.