31 - His mother

Anjali's pov

Mr Nice again turned back to Mr Beast . I argued with him for about ten minutes to clear my side but I was the fool there to argue with him. He was claiming that he told me yesterday to do some postings via postal service but I didn't and I become a girl who ignored my bosse's order , that was his accusation on me. He never give me such a task and I am cent percentage sure but he won't admit his mistake. At last I give up and now I am sitting with a load of promotion cards of their new villa whose inauguration ceremony will be conducting on coming month. These cards have to be sent to their valuable customers and I was busy book posting all these. After two hours of my hardwork I finally completed everything.

When I was about to leave his cabin Rahul's phone began to ring which was on his table. Rahul was inbetween an important meeting with their new client and strictly ordered me not to disturb him with anything. It have to be his any girlfriend so I ignored but again and again it rang so I attended the call . He will definitely going to kill me once he get to  know that  I touched his phone.

" Hello " I responded

" Do you know anyone called Radhika Yash Singania ? " A male voice from other side replied

" Yes , why ? What happened ? " I enquired.

" She  collapsed on road near to the market road , we got this number from her bag " the unknown man said. I was panicked and don't know what to say ? Rahul is not here , Sanjana was also inside the conference hall , Rajveer sir also busy with Rahul. What should I do ?

"  Please take her to Sanjeevani hospital , her gauradian will be there." Somehow I remembered Sanjana's aunt Dr Geetha Arora . But how I will inform this to Rahul. If I disturb him he is gonna Kill me if I don't tell him he will put fire on me.

Shall I go ? It's better she is with someone than be alone . Once the meeting is over I can calmly explain everything and I decided to go hospital.

Sanjeevani hospital was a huge multi speciality hospital like a luxurious one. Even though it's a hospital but the interior  was eye catching. I went to reception and enquired about Mrs Singania and receptionist informed me that she is currently in ICU. Even though I met her only once and that was for few seconds I felt so attachment towards her and I have to more attentive when thinking about she is the mother of my boss.

A man was already standing infront of icu who was staring at me for sometime. For a second my heart beat skipped and I turned my face many wild thoughts were running inisde me. He was walking slowly towards my side and I was stiffened.

" Radhika Yash Singania " when I heard Rahul's mother's name from his mouth I suddenly turned towards his side.

" You called me before right?  " His  sound felt so  familiar for me .

" Yes , you told me to bring her here right ? " said him

" Yea  , thank you so much for helping her . I am really thankful to you" said me .

" It's ok , all of sudden when she collapsed infront of me and there wasn't anyone near to her . I am sorry I went through her bag to find her contact details " said him.

" It's ok , you were ready to help her that's the main thing . If you are busy or anything you can leave i can manage now . "  Sincerely he is really a good guy.

" Let the doctors come after that I will leave " said him.

" No it's ok , thank god some one was with her " said me.

I stood infront of the ICU and waited for doctor. After ten minutes two doctors along with one nurse and Dr Geetha Arora came out.

" Mrs Singania " that was the first thing that came out from my mouth and the glare Ms Arora give me was like sending daggers at me.