109 - Rajveer 💍 Aleena

Rajveer's POV

Today is my marriage ............
TODAY IS MY MARRIAGE........

I was nervously walking around my room chanting this words again and again. This not my first time to get married . This is not even my first time  getting married to Aleena but I am nervous. I never felt this much tension not even during birth of my kids. I was so excited to see Aleena in all her bridal attire. She will look so good in that dress because I selected her bridal wear. We were not allowed to see each other for last two days because it's some kind of ritual.

I was looking at my sharvaani with all thoughts. Meanwhile Rahul and Karan came there.

" You are still not ready ? Veer get ready fast man . Guests are already came to hall and you are here staring at your dress " Rahul began to scold me.

" I am nervous . I don't know why ? Guys help me why I am feeling so nervous ? " I looked at them and I was sweating heavily

" It's not like you are getting married for first time . " Karan began to tease me.

" Tease me as much as you can. Soon you will also get married to Jenni that day I want to see you personally " I warned him

" Go now and get ready" Rahul pushed me towards my closet along with my dress.

I took a quick shower and put some cologne which is Aleen's favorite. She told me many times that she likes my cologne smell. I put my wedding suit , a light peach colored designer sharavani. Set my hair very well with some gel and took the gift which Aleena got for me from US. She asked me to wear this at marriage. I opened the box and it was a new Girard Perregaux Laureato evo 3 the latest edition. This was something which I wanted to buy inorder to add to my watch collections.  Aleena and me has almost same taste in everything. I put the watch and it looked so good on me. When I stepped out from closet Rahul and Karan were waiting for me with my pagdi which matched with my suit color. After getting ready completely we went to the marriage venue.

" Even though it's not your first marriage and not your first night but this is your first marriage and first night with Aleena. All these years you lived a vegetarian life without any girl not even a touch. I can understand that urge inside you. Don't get so voracious in front of Aleena and make her intimidate. Everything has to be slowly . Age gap is really big between you so treat her like as a delicate glass pass ..... " What the hell is he talking to me . I smacked on Rahul's head because he was irritating me so much.

" Whom you are teaching ? Hello I already have experience in this field so shut the fuck up and concentrate on road. " I warned him and Karan was laughing at us .

" After marriage why you said you don't want to go straight for honeymoon ? Then where you want to spend time together.  " Asked karan.

" Magic bricks, my home " I replied with a smile

" Oh that penthouse ? " Rahul asked

" Actually It's my wish to spend our precious time in my house which I designed with all dreams. I am damn sure that she will like that place." I replied

" Is everything is set there ? You want us to do something ? " Karan enquired

" Nope I did everything already. I set up magic bricks by my own "

" Okay okay . I am wishing you all happiness man ...... " Karan said.

" Me too and one more thing. I have kept both of your passports  in this dashboard along with tickets for Bali. My friend will pick you up from airport. Spend some good time there and come back soon " Rahul ordered