114 - Steamy night

""""""""" mature 18 +"""""""""""

Rahul's POV

" Anjali... " I called her gently but she didn't respond and stayed there like that. I slowly walked towards her side and raised her face holding on chin.
She was crying but I don't know why.

" What happened? Why are you crying ? " I enquired panickly. She doesn't replied instead just looked at me with those tears filled eyes. She raised her hands and cupped my face again started crying.

" Anjali..... "

" I am sorry ..... So sorry that I couldn't recognize you before .... " She kept her face on my chest and cried.

" What you mean  ? Why you are sorry for ..... " I was totally confused

" When I was small you used to play with me a lot right ? I used to tag along with you everywhere. For me it was always Rahul bhaaya, Rahul bhaaya " shockingly I understood that Anjali got her memories back. When  ? I don't know . But things she recollecting indicates that she remembered everything like crystal clear water.

" Anjali you.... From when did you...
Do you remember everything ? I am so happy for you dear " I hugged her tightly and filled her face with lots of kisses.

" All these days I stayed with you actually many odd things were getting into my mind. Eventually I was remembering everything all my childhood memories which I buried deep inside my mind. I remember everything now and I .... I am really sorry for not recognizing you Rahul. " She couldn't control her tears .

" It's okay don't cry. Actually I am the one who has to say sorry not you. Without thinking properly or enquiring about anything I blamed  you, accused you for many things. Whatever I got those are the results of my karma. I am glad that you remember me now . "

" Look at me Anjali. From this moment we are going to begin a new life. Let the past be past. Don't mix them with our present and future. I don't want to ruin this beautiful night with all unnecessary matters. After a long time I got you like this. Let me see you  first properly" Anjali stood in front of me with a shy face.

I could feel the thud sound of our heart beats banging inside us. I felt so hot for a second and my whole body urged to embrace her. I wanted to enjoy every inch of her body.

I also stood from the bed and my hands slowly encircled her waist. I couldn't take off my eyes from her face where she was looking at me with that sparkling eyes of hers. In a split of time our lips smashed each other with lots of love and passion. I tasted every inch of her mouth ravishingly without even allowing her for gasping.

Trailing my hands all over her body with much ecstasy we fell on the bed without breaking our kiss. Pulled down her blouse along with her saree pallu my lips captured her shoulders. Licking, sucking and nibbling she moaned loudly and squirmed her body.

" Do you know how much I waited for a night like this ? " I groaned and kissed on her belly.

She raised her body a bit and pulled me towards her . She began to kiss on my nape of neck and her hands worked on my dress. I lifted my hands and pulled out my kurta and threw it away. My hands began to fondle her boobs and I fiddle with those erected nipples. She was twitching heavily and holding on my biceps tightly.

Kissing, licking and sucking on her boobs hungrily my mouth nibbles beneath her chest then to her navel.
Anjali arched her body with much pleasure but my hands were still on her boobs pressing hardly. I couldn't wait for a second to enter into her deeply . Pulling away rest of our clothes on us I rubbed her super wet clits for which she moaned and wrapped her hands around my neck.
Without even letting her breath I thrust into her and she screamed loudly in a shock. I saw her eyes filled with tears and I felt a kind of pleasure when she grabbed my back hair in shock.