34 - Chaos

Rajveer's pov

Karan put  tonnes of girls photos on my table with their details.

" These are specially selected for you . Rahul knows some of these girls and we can trust them that's why he asked me to give this . Take a look at them and tell me which one you want "

seriously Karan? His character always wonders me . He was Rahul's first and best friend other than his high class college friends. Karan he becomes his most trusted manager , head of security team and moreover he is like a brother to me as well as to Rahul. Any work we can entrust to him without any fear . Now also he is doing a job as  broker.

"Karan  I am not selecting these girls for any fashion competition , she has to look like my wife and more over she has to be look like a mother of two kids , my kids have to get a motherly feel from her . What kind of girls are these?  " I tossed each photographs one after another . Not even a single girl caught my attention there were good but not for my job.

This is becoming really a headache. Whenever  I come to office Karan will be following me with girls details and if I go home mom will be behind me with girls details comparing with two Karan was better. My mom has a hidden motive behind my marriage She really wanted me to get marry and settled. All the girls she selected was from reputed families and can be a perfect daughter in law according to my mom's concept . If I select such girls how I am going to put my condition infront of her like a contract marriage if I kept then  at that instant  she will smack on my face.

" Karan listen to me carefully stop looking for a good profile girl . I need a simple girl so that I can easily get rid of her. Such type girls who don't come for further arguments once I settle them with money . These types of girls who you showed me now are not like that . A girl who can perfectly act like my wife. Who looks perfect than Nisha, who can easily mingle with my kids.  Bring me that type of girls Background , education nothing matters we can fake them ." I felt someone was standing behind us and turned back . I was right Aleena was standing behind us with a file . I don't know what kind of feeling was going through me because when I saw her first thing came to my mind was

Did she heard me ?

What would she think about me now ?

She won't misunderstand me right ?

Why I should care what she is thinking about me ?

" What ? " I yelled at her without a reason.

" It's not manners to eavesdropping someone's conversation . You don't even have such a basic manners " I was angry and I sound like really serious.

" I am sorry . I didn't do it intentionally . When I came here you both already in middle of your conversation and I was about to leave that time you saw me . My  apologies " she stood there with her head down.

" Don't repeat this " I give her warning and took the file from her and signed it . Instead of giving it back I tossed it towards her like take it and get lost .

Aleena's pov

It wasn't really my intention to eavesdropping them but somehow it happened like that. Rajveer is preparing for a second marriage but why ? All these time he was like someone who thinks marriage is a epidermic disease or something and there won't be any girl in his life now he is looking for a girl to marry and that's for contract basis. I think he's gone mad after running construction business. Anjali was right both brothers are made from a single mold. I wish he will get a good girl as his wife. I am not bothered about him but for his kids . They are true angels they deserves all happiness in this world only bad thing was he is their father and their mother who left them .